What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
OI! Whos ready for Saint paddys day! Shampain in jail, Irish Kam in jail, OI! @Scott you better be around! Where me Irish fooks! Stand up you sons of bastards!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bloody hell, its 3 am, 10 hours of drinking, I know Jeanie troll me lol. She prolly playing Skyrim thinking "haha that Blazor haha" lol. Anyway, I have shit to do tomorrow, so peace out knee grows. I had fun. Keep your chin up, you never know wha the next day will bring.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I got me pot of beans going. Slow and low, like the good Lord intended.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just thinking I’m glad I’m not around Blazor this morning..
burping-emoticon.gif
super-fart.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Getting ready to take a 4 mile hike with one of my favorite granola lesbians who will try to convince me to play for their team when I complain about men today lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Drinking coffee and reading news.

We were gonna do the "randonaughting" yesterday but changed it to today. So we are gonna do that today and it's a beautiful day already.

I'm too chicken to randonaught at night lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
After a solid 12 hrs of drinking and then beans for supper, he'll have a very bad ass today. :LOL1:

Slight headache, and beans are for tonight, but the cabbage from the fish tacos last night got me this morning lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
After a solid 12 hrs of drinking and then beans for supper, he'll have a very bad ass today. :LOL1:

Slight headache, and beans are for tonight, but the cabbage from the fish tacos last night got me this morning lol.

Eww fish and cabbage. Worst. Taco. Ever! :LOL1:

It didnt turn out as good as the restaurant, but still good in its own way. More like slaw than plain cabbage lol. Fish was fried. Put some feta cheese on top, with some chipolte sauce and hot sauce.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I cant do fish tacos.

It always sounds good up until you put it in your mouth. Kinda like some women.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I cant do fish tacos.

It always sounds good up until you put it in your mouth. Kinda like some women.

The ones here are real good, at 2 places.

I like getting shrimp tacos with it at one place, and shrimp taco and scallop taco at the other. So good.

Did you ever read the fishstick story I told about a month ago, about this girl lol?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Never had a Fish Taco..

Waiting on Sister and Brother-in-law so I can have someone wee get into a small space and fix my sauna.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just got a shave and a haircut while the boy got a haircut. As a reward for being good I took him to Dairy Queen.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Pooping... then daughter to school, wife car shopping, then to her work...then a few hours later, picking them up...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@X where you at!!!!

The people want fun, you want fun, I FUCKING want fun! Now isthe time!

Im down to one eye though. So I might have an hour or tow left in me. Dont le t me down X.
lol

X let me down. Too busy with his coon. And here I am partying with two negro kitty cats! X cant hang!

LMAO

You're fucked ....went outside to drink by the fire
sorry man (:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Never had a Fish Taco..

Waiting on Sister and Brother-in-law so I can have someone wee get into a small space and fix my sauna.

You have a sauna? And didn't invite? Shame on you lol.
Yes, I have a sauna, built it meself. Turns out the guy I hired in the first place to do the wiring didn't connect the ground properly. Brother-in-law fixed it and comes back tomorrow to properly waterproof the connection.

Succubus, if you manage to get across the border North of you, you are welcome to Sauna anytime. Clothing is not option, but you can wear a towel if you're modest. I don't. Just an FYI. Temp gets to be about 80-120ºC Heat and steam to clean yoru skin and soul.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm pouting because I just spent 500 bucks replacing the kitchen plumbing and its fucked up again.

I'm not ready to gut the kitchen but I might have to. I have to replace the subfloor before i go all out with the cabinets and walls and all that, gotdammit.

Oh well at least it's pretty much spring. If that's what i gotta do I'll post before and after pictures(not right now because i need to figure out how to wash these dishes first lol)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Tires Im looking at....

nt_0034_cooper_discovererstmaxx_bw_48566_vary.jpg

The rims Im looking at....

AR-AR201-Bronze-1.jpg
Coopers are good in the mud. Not great for highway. They wear down quick. Loud too.
I got two years out of mine long time ago.
Never got stuck no'wheres tho-

Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor (Kevlar reinforced) are great all rounders. I've been using them on different vehicles for almost 15 years...

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Digesting Schnitzel & Mashed potatoes.
Because I know how to cook such things.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My youngest watches youtube clips with headphones and randomly huffs-laughs with closed airways, which shits me...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Tires Im looking at....

nt_0034_cooper_discovererstmaxx_bw_48566_vary.jpg

The rims Im looking at....

AR-AR201-Bronze-1.jpg
Coopers are good in the mud. Not great for highway. They wear down quick. Loud too.
I got two years out of mine long time ago.
Never got stuck no'wheres tho-

I've been a BFG AT fan for over 17 years, but they changed. I find them slick in the rain now.

I was looking at the Falken AT3W, but they wasnt much cheaper than the Coopers.