What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
sure I can
just gotta dumb myself down considering the company ... also gotta' guard the family jewels considering Shamps is in the vicinity
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Well start fucking making sense! The place is getting bombarded with fucking American politics ffs!!!

AND YOUR WHINING you forgot that one !
As a consequence you cunt!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
sure I can
just gotta dumb myself down considering the company ... also gotta' guard the family jewels considering Shamps is in the vicinity
Well start fucking making sense! The place is getting bombarded with fucking American politics ffs!!!

Nope !! it's your nature. your poor girlfriend who has got to put up with that incessant whining ... is it also nasally ffs ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Looks like Shamps scored a new post prison job

02.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
sure I can

Nope !! it's your nature. your poor girlfriend who has got to put up with that incessant whining ... is it also nasally ffs ??
Wife of nearly 15 years braaah! We’re soul mates...she gives me some of my material...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
sure I can

Wife of nearly 15 years braaah! We’re soul mates...she gives me some of my material...
how does she put up with your whining tho ffs man LOLOL does she often use a loud appliance when you speak LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
sure I can

how does she put up with your whining tho ffs man LOLOL does she often use a loud appliance when you speak LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I don’t whine when I’m not on Bastard Factory. Lololololol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Eating after 8 mints, dunno what happens if you eat them before 8, gremlins or some bollocks..I feel a bit sick though..
its weird but my dart game improves after a few but then degrades sharply afterward. my pool game too

Same here lol, and same with me playing the fiddle.

Last night, we were throwing knives lol. And shooting a high powered air rifle in his garage lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Feels like Im running behind today. Gotta clean house, then go see a band. Then meeting up with friends for a cookout and jam.

I been lazy last couple days cause of the rain and recovering from Thursday night lol.

New episodes of Lucifer hit Netflix, I was up til 4 last night watching them lol. Love that show.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to go and do some gardening and lasted 5 mins, 27C melted my Scottish ass so I went and treated myseld to a slush puppy and retreated into the shade...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Going topless after this coffee.

lol

Gonna take the top and doors off the Jeep. Prolly mount my flag to the roll bar, and go riding.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
It was 103* today and to hot to do anything outside so just haze around and the rest of the week should be low 90'S - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I went to go and do some gardening and lasted 5 mins, 27C melted my Scottish ass so I went and treated myseld to a slush puppy and retreated into the shade...
Lol, it’s a beautiful day though...

It was! 75, light breeze, partly cloudy, perfect. Got some sun lol. Lil red lol.

I took the top and doors off the Jeep is why.

Went and flew my flag for Memorial Day, got so many thumbs ups, waves, honks, and even folks stopping in the middle of the road saying "thank you" and "glad someone remembered".

Then I went to my great aunts and grilled steak. Then went to see friends play Celtic music.

Great day, beautiful indeed.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Smoking my morning joint, beautiful day, will be using my light fingers later I’ve missed being a thieving cunt....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Watching street videos of the Vic Police cowards treat people like dogs...

It fucking boils my blood..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yeah just saw the vid. I hope the offending orifices get hauled over the coals. Such stupidity.

via bitslide

Couple of days later...

...there was no need to kettle those people from great distances around the oval with so many cops...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah just saw the vid. I hope the offending orifices get hauled over the coals. Such stupidity.

via bitslide

Couple of days later...

...there was no need to kettle those people from great distances around the oval with so many cops...

Yeah...not too bad. You should see some of the shootings in South Africa.....fuuuuuck, it’s out of control in some regions, and the corrupt government funds it all including media.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

via bitslide

Couple of days later...

Yeah...not too bad. You should see some of the shootings in South Africa.....fuuuuuck, it’s out of control in some regions, and the corrupt government funds it all including media.

I've seen some shit elsewhere, but we're supposed to be in the lucky country, mate.

The cops here were always dogs but even they had lines they wouldn't cross.

Not no more...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

via bitslide

Couple of days later...

I've seen some shit elsewhere, but we're supposed to be in the lucky country, mate.

Not no more...

Living off the grid makes perfect sense... how’s the serenity!?

images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

via bitslide

Couple of days later...

Not no more...

Living off the grid makes perfect sense... how’s the serenity!?

images

I thought about packing up the ute and my daughter then running for the border last Wednesday when suspicions were high the Victorian Police State would go a 4th round....but they already, more or less, were indicating that they sought reciprocal agreements with other states in the lead up to Thursday....such that we'd be treated the same as Victorians but out of state, initially for a week or two, or beyond.

There's no point... this Vic 1 week lockdown is obviously going to go further. Vic Gov is just an extension of the CCP'S influence.

Chairman Dan Andrews has apparently been out of action for awhile, because of a nasty fall...and I wonder if it was a mishap or accidental push by a Chinese Australian handler. His replacement seems equally as spineless.

...I have multiple police chopper flights over my village in the last few weeks..we're so far out out of the CBD, we shouldn't matter. Not close enough to any borders... yet they're buzzing us regularly at night.

I've already had one around 8 pm tonight. You just know they're recording both night vision and FLIR in sweeping scans, and probably with cellular sniffers.

These people are EVIL FUCKERS...