What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Getting some stashed cash and going to the tattoo parlour to submit a couple of designs.

images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Watching Lisey's Story...

...with Julianne Moore..... pretty good series so far.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Literally standing in line at the Dollar General.

First time in my life I've been here. It is actually very... well the woman in front of me has a mullet. It's what you would expect.

They have produce here lmao.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

First time in my life I've been here. It is actually very... well the woman in front of me has a mullet. It's what you would expect.

I'm going to get a mullet but a british one... It's basically a short haircut with just the sides shaved and spiked up with matt clay and a little side shed at the front... =)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm going to get a mullet but a british one... It's basically a short haircut with just the sides shaved and spiked up with matt clay and a little side shed at the front... =)

I demand a pic.

Like show me this......British mullet.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I demand a pic.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I demand a pic.

I've not got it now my hairs still growing after I shaved the blonde off... I'll defo post pics when I get it... I might go blonde again, a peroxide mullet before and after pics lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I demand a pic.

I've not got it now my hairs still growing after I shaved the blonde off... I'll defo post pics when I get it... I might go blonde again, a peroxide mullet before and after pics lol

I wanted to take a pic of this lady so bad but it's just not ethical.

Her party in the back was down past her butt. Bleached to the point of straw lol.

Grey on top.

Oh man. It was bad. I'm 200 percent sure she has Billy's achy breaky heart lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I demand a pic.

Her party in the back was down past her butt. Bleached to the point of straw lol.

Grey on top.

That's a super mullet lol!
Mines will be like this but shaved way shorter at the sides and well shorter at the back... First one similar I could find was Ronaldo ha
dV0Hu82.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I demand a pic.

Grey on top.

Mines will be like this but shaved way shorter at the sides and well shorter at the back... First one similar I could find was Ronaldo ha
dV0Hu82.jpg

That doesnt look bad at all.

I had an app to get partail dreds but I ended up having to do repairs on the house. I'll be getting it done next week.

I'm just getting like 15. My hair is so long and thick it's ridiculous. Its nearly cumbersome but I'm definately not hacking it.

I was really considering dying it grey. Like dark ashy.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I demand a pic.

Grey on top.

dV0Hu82.jpg

I had an app to get partail dreds but I ended up having to do repairs on the house. I'll be getting it done next week.

I'm just getting like 15. My hair is so long and thick it's ridiculous. Its nearly cumbersome but I'm definately not hacking it.

Yeah there's cool shades of grey that look nothing like actual grey hair, pretty cool and hot lol...
I've got bottles of silver toner that actually turned my hair white, probably because of the peroxide but it was mint! Shame it washes out... Plaids are HOT!!! Dreads are too well you know lol get do plaids and represent the ARYANS hehe
v5AaVIG.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I demand a pic.

Grey on top.

dV0Hu82.jpg

Yeah there's cool shades of grey that look nothing like actual grey hair, pretty cool and hot lol...
I've got bottles of silver toner that actually turned my hair white, probably because of the peroxide but it was mint! Shame it washes out... Plaids are HOT!!! Dreads are too well you know lol get do plaids and represent the ARYANS hehe
v5AaVIG.jpg

Yep! I like a darker one.

My daughter actually used a filter on a picture of me that made my hair grey and it looked really cool. I liked it.

I just havent had the energy to fuss with my pounds of hair lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I demand a pic.

Grey on top.

dV0Hu82.jpg

v5AaVIG.jpg

My daughter actually used a filter on a picture of me that made my hair grey and it looked really cool. I liked it.

Yeah it's pretty long but i like women with long hair =) It must be a bit of work though, washing and maintenance but I bet you'd feel like you're missing an arm if you chopped it...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I demand a pic.

Grey on top.

dV0Hu82.jpg

v5AaVIG.jpg

Yeah it's pretty long but i like women with long hair =) It must be a bit of work though, washing and maintenance but I bet you'd feel like you're missing an arm if you chopped it...

It's super thick and down to my butt.

I use shampoo and conditioner bars and washing my hair is a CHORE. I mostly always have it in a bun.....or I do braided crowns and stuff like that.

It is work but i wouldn't chop it off. I've done that before and hated it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Braided crowns are smoking hot! My ex used to complain about "sore hair" lol do you get what she meant?
Do you like red hair like actual red not ginger...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Braided crowns are smoking hot! My ex used to complain about "sore hair" lol do you get what she meant?
Do you like red hair like actual red not ginger...

I absolutely get it. Sore hair is legit lol

My daughters laugh at my braided crowds and call me a dork. I love it lol

I had my hair a very bright red for a few years. The upkeep was so tedious I went back to my regular dark Auburn.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I like it but it looks bad when the roots appear, tedious doing roots yourself and a fortune to keep going to the hairdressers to get them done like every month if that's what you prefer...
So sore hairs legit! lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like it but it looks bad when the roots appear, tedious doing roots yourself and a fortune to keep going to the hairdressers to get them done like every month if that's what you prefer...
So sore hairs legit! lol

I do my own coloring......unless it's something complicated.

Otherwise I would be spending around 300 dollars JUST to get it dyed and that's insane to me.

I'd rather spend 60, mix and apply it myself and blow the rest on more fun things.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So sore hairs legit! lol

Otherwise I would be spending around 300 dollars JUST to get it dyed and that's insane to me.

I'd rather spend 60, mix and apply it myself and blow the rest on more fun things.
I done mine myself no problem, you know they've made peroxide hard to get here, even the chemists say they none... You can get it on the www but I found a shop with peroxide cream, works just as good... I wonder if the peroxide thing is to do with terrorists and their homemade bombs?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So sore hairs legit! lol

I done mine myself no problem, you know they've made peroxide hard to get here, even the chemists say they none... You can get it on the www but I found a shop with peroxide cream, works just as good... I wonder if the peroxide thing is to do with terrorists and their homemade bombs?

No clue. We can get peroxide here at any beauty supply store.

You got people making bombs with peroxide? Lol

I knew you could make napalm with styrofoam and gasoline from the Anarchist cookbook lol. But hair peroxide? Damn lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So sore hairs legit! lol

No clue. We can get peroxide here at any beauty supply store.

You got people making bombs with peroxide? Lol

I knew you could make napalm with styrofoam and gasoline from the Anarchist cookbook lol. But hair peroxide? Damn lol
Those Islamic bastards are to blame, there's also some restriction on fertiliser I'm sure here lol