What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Stat holiday and an extreme heat alert gotz me camping out at home.. ech sticky heat is gross.. AC POWER \o/ :Right On::Right On: \o/ FTW

MEOIE6N_o.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stat holiday and an extreme heat alert gotz me camping out at home.. ech sticky heat is gross.. AC POWER \o/ :Right On::Right On: \o/ FTW
I'm happy to be home and enjoying a day off from work. It's hot but it's not humid. I just checked the weather. 98, feels like 102. Air quality is poor.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a day off. I woke up with my legs a hurtin' and a sore and stiff back. I'm sitting in the chair, drinking beer and letting my body sort itself out.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am here tormenting @Lily in Meltdown (not here, because that is not allowed) while I enjoy a coffee and catch up on my emails.

I will be leaving in a few hours to watch a football game with my beautiful wife.

HTC-GAMEDAY_16x9-SEP-30.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Finishing up this weeks spiritual work…

I created a circle of security to keep everyone here safe from the human menaces before the super moon. I’ve been doing binding spells against the old crone since she started lurking.

I also have protections that will bounce her negative, black magic hex back at her in the form of karmic retribution.

**you are banned from my life, your trouble and strife, forever; return to me never**

@Omnipotent

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Warning:
ric8Wlu.png
I've altered the code of the forum so that you now have colon cancer.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Finishing up this weeks spiritual work…

I created a circle of security to keep everyone here safe from the human menaces before the super moon. I’ve been doing binding spells against the old crone since she started lurking.

I also have protections that will bounce her negative, black magic hex back at her in the form of karmic retribution.

**you are banned from my life, your trouble and strife, forever; return to me never**

@Omnipotent

This must mean you won't be lying about 10-13 pm that don't exist.

It might mean that demon alcohol you guzzle by the litre ... you have no white magic in you. Alcoholic = black magic character.

Get cleaned up and you might get your magic back. I doubt it though. You're going to give yourself cancer by drinking.