What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck all , all day too, got my order in yesterday with my heated hoodies after 3weeks of bitching and waiting and the order comes in missing 2 power banks and one of the hoodies is to small .. so Im curled up in front of the tube watching Netflix

Were those the hoodies you posted about a little while back?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Were those the hoodies you posted about a little while back?
Oh ya those ones I said I'd get back to you on were a joke , thin material and if you scratched hard enough the print came off :YaY:, unless it was the heated hoodie post you were referring then the quality is great on these if the company wasn't so shit

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Got my package couple days ago and using my new pipe..

Isn't she pretty..

MEPQAAI_o.jpg
MEPQAAK_o.jpg
MEPQAAL_o.jpg
MEPQAAM_o.jpg

Even gotz a bag that kinda resembles a purse or "Europeeon handbag" but keeps the pipe cozy and dry and the concentrates cool

MEPQAC9_o.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
^ She's a beuty! I wanna put something in her hole while sucking on her!!

Nice purse too. . o O

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh just sitting here listening to my neighbor in the apartment directly above me thumping while walking around and possibly moving furniture too. It's like having Akebono living up there ffs.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Sweet! An earlier than expected delivery. I <3 it when that happens.

Eating lunch.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Updating GeForce Drivers.
i've never learned this.. I got my Nvidia Shield and it uses GeForce the reddit community talks about installing tweaked out frankensteins sum even uses them for crypto crawls.. Gotta bunch of electronics I know will never be used to they're fullest potential..