What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I give mine avocados from the tree cause we are cheap AF.

I have a lemon tree, but half or the tree is already on their side! I did see that in Norway, maybe it was Sweden, people bag up whatever fruit they have from their trees and hang them on a fence for neighbors to take.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a lemon tree, but half or the tree is already on their side! I did see that in Norway, maybe it was Sweden, people bag up whatever fruit they have from their trees and hang them on a fence for neighbors to take.

The neighbors are always stoked because the bags are big and that shit is $6 per pound here. I also tell them how to brown bag the hard ones and get them to last a month.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The neighbors are always stoked because the bags are big and that shit is $6 per pound here. I also tell them how to brown bag the hard ones and get them to last a month.

Is it a Haas? The Haas and I think the other that is really buttery is called a Mexicola...are the best.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Standing on the subway platform heading home.... Blarg...

20231224-215832.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s after midnight….
Xmas day was a blast. I’m absolutely stuffed on oysters, crayfish, prawns and crab. Been listening to some 70’s classics. Time to roll it in zzzzzz

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Plucking my brows and shopping online…. I have a formal event on Saturday and need to find my love love some slacks.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Finishing a beer and going to bed. It was a hard week at work and I'm tired.