What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Sitting around blowing off all responsibilities, had laundry to do, since our landlord just let our combo die I've resorted to going down the street..

MERCAYA_o.jpg

i've got huge anxieties going there since it gets primal with the older ladies and "their space".. so I try to time it for off times to avoid these mouthy aggressive women..

I medicate just for these people

:Beatdown:

:MurdR:

:SmokeBreak1:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trying to deal with clutter and cleaning things a bit. There's a clusterfuck going on here. The old TV was collecting dust and I finally relocated it to the bedroom on top of the chest of drawers. Sadly, I think I might be getting rid of a coffee table. Mom bought it for me but it's janky and always has been. I'm gonna take the legs off and throw it in the dumpster. Other than my mother bought it for me, it doesn't really hold any value or special feelings.

Reactions: cw_

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Relaxing with a coffee.

I gotta leave in a little over an hour to referee some hockey.

Then we are having a couple over for drinks, games, snacks, and conversation.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Doing beers watching my cousin install a fuel bypass for when he is on the two step RPM chip in his Chevelle. Goes with the use of a trans brake......trans brake keeps the car stationary, two step limits the RPM.......both controlled by a button on tge steering wheel. Let go of the button......and hold on!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drinking a cup of hot tea and watching a recorded football game, after finishing my homework, doing chores and running some errands today.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
In the garage trying to locate the wardrobe storage box that has my faux and vintage fur coats. It’s mob wife fashion vibes all winter.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
In the garage trying to locate the wardrobe storage box that has my faux and vintage fur coats. It’s mob wife fashion vibes all winter.

Nothing says class like a vintage fur coat that smells like a garage.

Where do you park your car?

In the closet?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing says class like a vintage fur coat that smells like a garage.

Where do you park your car?

In the closet?

My grands added a room off the back of the garage for storage years back. It’s fully insulated/drywalled and has a separate door entrance and then a door to the garage. I’m currently using this for my overflow wardrobe and Christmas ornaments.

The faux fur jacks will get thrown in the wash. The vintage rabbit and fox coats are stored in linen bags and hung in the wardrobe storage container. That is also covered with plastic sheathing.

I’m limited in the closets department until the buildout of my master en-suite is complete.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My grands added a room off the back of the garage for storage years back. It’s fully insulated/drywalled and has a separate door entrance and then a door to the garage. I’m currently using this for my overflow wardrobe and Christmas ornaments.

The faux fur jacks will get thrown in the wash. The vintage rabbit and fox coats are stored in linen bags and hung in the wardrobe storage container. That is also covered with plastic sheathing.

I’m limited in the closets department until the buildout of my master en-suite is complete.

We just have so much stuff, extra storage space is always useful.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope. The neighbors do, that's enough for me. Some neighbors have goats or horses too. I'd like to have bees.