What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope. The neighbors do, that's enough for me. Some neighbors have goats or horses too. I'd like to have bees.

I support save the bees. He made a donation for my Christmas present and I got the cutest little bumble bee pendant necklace.

I would love to have bees, but I’m allergic. I was stung in 1st grade and was rushed to the hospital. I have my queen bee tattoo on the spot they pulled the stinger from on my arm.

They are responsible for pretty much our entire source of natural foods.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
ooo I have a bee story too! I was about the same age when I stepped on bees that were all over the bee flowers (don't know what they are called, small white flowers) in the lawn. At the hospital they pulled many stingers out of the bottom of my foot. Fortunately I didn't end up with an allergy tho. (That I know of!)

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
ooo I have a bee story too! I was about the same age when I stepped on bees that were all over the bee flowers (don't know what they are called, small white flowers) in the lawn. At the hospital they pulled many stingers out of the bottom of my foot. Fortunately I didn't end up with an allergy tho. (That I know of!)

Oh my goodness this sounds terrible…. and like a bumble bee.

You would have started to swell at the stinger spots if you were allergic. If it’s bad bad, your throat closes. I just swell up like a swollen blueberry.

• Interesting
Reactions: cw_

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Would you have a rooster? Or just chickens?

I'm on the fence with that...I like the sound of a rooster in the distance...maybe if the chicken coop was far back enough.

One of the neighbors here has a rooster and it crows at all kinda crazy hours...3 am, are you serious? The sun isn't close to rising...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My bee story is when a bee flew into the house through the open sliding glass door and stung me on my forehead. Ouch, that hurt.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My grands added a room off the back of the garage for storage years back. It’s fully insulated/drywalled and has a separate door entrance and then a door to the garage. I’m currently using this for my overflow wardrobe and Christmas ornaments.

The faux fur jacks will get thrown in the wash. The vintage rabbit and fox coats are stored in linen bags and hung in the wardrobe storage container. That is also covered with plastic sheathing.

I’m limited in the closets department until the buildout of my master en-suite is complete.

"Hey, I think I will add a room to the house. Where should I put it? I know!! The garage!!!!"

Hahahahaha!!!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
ooo I have a bee story too! I was about the same age when I stepped on bees that were all over the bee flowers (don't know what they are called, small white flowers)

Sounds like clover.
They get small whitish flowers when they're feelin' frisky and the bees do love them.

Stepped on a few myself back when I did a lot more running around barefoot.

My bee story is more of a wasp story:
Riding a dirt bike through a wooded area when I must have ridden over or too close to a nest and got swarmed. Little bastards chased me out of the woods and across a whole damn field. Persistent fuckers... got several stings from that one, mostly on my arms.

• Yikes
Reactions: cw_

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am waiting to leave for pickleball in about 10 minutes.

Right now.

I will not be retrieving any clothes from the garage.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Aren't those rooms called mudrooms I got one but I don't have a garage .. minez has no electricity and was only built to meet fire code
My understanding is that a mudroom is meant to be traveled through on the way inside. (I have one at the backdoor). What we were typing about is additional outdoor storage space.

Also, I'm currently replying to a forum poast.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am relaxing for a few minutes after playing pickleball.

I am planning to have a shower soon and then walk my dog.

Right now.

I will not be retrieving any clothes from the garage.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEROZ62_o.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Hey you fucking dirty faggatrons.. I dont got who these dog kicking faggots are

They cried while they destroyed innocence..

Fuck these rotten baby killers

Look what happens when you get your filthy soft boned shit eating screech boxes to manipulate compassion.. haha.. I hope you cunt rots choke on ur filthy liquid shit filled opinions

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Stabbing your baby offspring w their blubbering pathetic pleas for life.. oh no let's wait till they choke a little and determine life will not continue .. cry for mercy as their worthless retard headstrong deterent manipulates w further hopes proving its a worthless rejects choice on how big a waste of life they really are.. no body exists to even care how you live

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
Meal prepping and washing work clothes for the next few days then going to the store for steak and baked potatoes tonight. Boring stuff. But I'm in my 40s now and my dick still gets hard so life isn't all bad.