What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm currently laying in bed, rubbing feets with the love of my life while scrolling the internet. He is scrolling Twitter.

My sciatic nerve is flared up pretty bad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I accidently broke my man's teapot when I was scrubbing the outside of it clean. Popped the cap off (the part that whistles)

Luckily I had my large copper one over here. I almost tossed it when I cleaned out my storage unit.

So he just got up and is making some tea for us. This loose rose, floral tea....not too sure what it's called but it smells amazing.

So that's tonight's adventure with the boyfriend.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
soon another long drive. worth it though lots of peace and quiet until sunday afternoon. its gonna be a big bash. gonna have a few drinks for each and every one of ya here. happy weekend and y'all take care.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I finished cleaning the kitchen. I'm making spaghetti and meat balls with garlic bread and a salad for dinner.

Chopping up chicken breast and marinating it for tomorrow.

I'll probably bake cookies tonight with the girls.

And right now I'm having a cup of coffee and typing out a romantic and sensual message to the love of my life. Who is taking a nap at the moment.

I spent all morning in bed with him so i feel about 19 years old right now ♡ I am completely addicted to him.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I finished cleaning the kitchen. I'm making spaghetti and meat balls with garlic bread and a salad for dinner.

Chopping up chicken breast and marinating it for tomorrow.

I'll probably bake cookies tonight with the girls.

And right now I'm having a cup of coffee and typing out a romantic and sensual message to the love of my life. Who is taking a nap at the moment.

I spent all morning in bed with him so i feel about 19 years old right now ♡ I am completely addicted to him.
A sensual message for me? You're sweet. *hugs*

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Alticus posts will be ignored for 19 more days..

On topic.. definitely nap time. Rum is knocking me out for now but I will get back up.. later though

Best thing about your comment was @Alticus was derailing..

wizard-with-crystal-ball-illustration_137871-1932.jpg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Off topic
This forum has got some fucking Hitler loving psychopath running around, banter about scat and talks of a member accused of being a ped0 and I get called out on an off-topic violation? Half of the damn threads here are end up off-topic and I'm called on it? C'mon.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
This forum has got some fucking Hitler loving psychopath running around, banter about scat and talks of a member accused of being a ped0 and I get called out on an off-topic violation? Half of the damn threads here are end up off-topic and I'm called on it? C'mon.

Nope, you win bro..haha it's just a me thing, don't know why I'm explaining why I reacted on a post..

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, you win bro..haha it's just a me thing, don't know why I'm explaining why I reacted on a post..
It is kind of funny I guess. I can't remember the last time I was told to stay on-topic. lol

This place does give it's members a lot of latitude compared to others though. When I joined my first forum ages ago I mentioned Dick Clark and the filter or a mod changed it to "Richard Clark". Now that is just pathetic.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It is kind of funny I guess. I can't remember the last time I was told to stay on-topic. lol

This place does give it's members a lot of latitude compared to others though. When I joined my first forum ages ago I mentioned Dick Clark and the filter or a mod changed it to "Richard Clark". Now that is just pathetic.
Ya I'm just probably to high for this, Marvin saying back on topic and I spit my shit .. Tangent champion he can be.. but I digress..

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It's all good man. Enjoy yourself, you only live once.

I'm drinking my fruit smoothie moonshine cherries jubilee so with an obnoxious term like that it must be the time of my life..

Here's some of my happy mash

Don't HATE!!!

MESNG8A_o.jpg