What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm drinking my fruit smoothie moonshine cherries jubilee so with an obnoxious term like that it must be the time of my life..

Here's some of my happy mash

Don't HATE!!!

MESNG8A_o.jpg
Man that looks good.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Too much Alticus not enough moonshine..

I mean that nap was just what the doctor ordered. Quick effective nappage. Tummy is more settled and still buzzed as well. Now back to the rum. Cheers y'all

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Too much Alticus not enough moonshine..

I mean that nap was just what the doctor ordered. Quick effective nappage. Tummy is more settled and still buzzed as well. Now back to the rum. Cheers y'all
Kiss my ass

Still watching Chicago PD.

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Smoking a spliff
Man I wish I had weed right now this is my first day completely sober (besides cigs and coffee) and the THC withdrawals are subtle but noticeable. i just had to finish out my edibles but now I am drug free (almost). Next time I do drugs will probably be in my own apartment and I will probably K-Hole on the floor in my bedroom while listening to jazz-funk fusion.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Naw i won't. now keep your gayness away from me. I reject your cock in every thread. Now if you can behave yourself in a hetero buddy like way than I may interact more with you. Maybe
I'll try to be behave. Your acceptance means the world to me.

Right now I'm Playing Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition

Last edited:

Marvin

Factory Bastard
better get back on topic before the powers to be get angry..

munching on doritos, posting shit online, and crashing for the night soon

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Right now, I'm thinking about how I could possibly turn my toaster into a time machine, so I can travel back to 1548 and attend the execution of Catherine Howard.

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm glad it's getting done, but it isn't any fun.
Dearest Lily,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to extend my heartfelt sympathy in regards to the ongoing battle with household chores. As someone who understands all too well the never-ending cycle of cleaning, organizing, and tidying, I empathize with the challenges you must face on a daily basis.

But please know that you're not alone in this struggle. We're all waging our own battles against the tyranny of chores, armed with nothing but determination and a trusty mop. It's a testament to your resilience and dedication that you continue to face each chore head-on, despite the odds stacked against you.

So, as you navigate the murky waters of household duties, remember to be kind to yourself. Take breaks when you need them, enlist help when possible, and don't be afraid to celebrate the small victories along the way.

In solidarity,

- Woodrow Stockington

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dearest Lily,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to extend my heartfelt sympathy in regards to the ongoing battle with household chores. As someone who understands all too well the never-ending cycle of cleaning, organizing, and tidying, I empathize with the challenges you must face on a daily basis.

But please know that you're not alone in this struggle. We're all waging our own battles against the tyranny of chores, armed with nothing but determination and a trusty mop. It's a testament to your resilience and dedication that you continue to face each chore head-on, despite the odds stacked against you.

So, as you navigate the murky waters of household duties, remember to be kind to yourself. Take breaks when you need them, enlist help when possible, and don't be afraid to celebrate the small victories along the way.

In solidarity,

- Woodrow Stockington

Dearest Woody,

Your post does indeed find me well.

I have gotten a bit accomplished today. I have taken breaks. It is best managed daily as your post suggests. I find Spring cleaning to be a time of out with the old. There is some of that going on as well.

If I ever come into vast sums of money, I will hire a housekeeper to do this for me. This housekeeper will be paid very well. This person that takes care of me, will be taken care of for the service they provide. Now, if I can only figure out how to come into vast sums of money. The devil is always in the details.

Warmly,

Lily of The Trinity

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dearest Woody,

Your post does indeed find me well.

I have gotten a bit accomplished today. I have taken breaks. It is best managed daily as your post suggests. I find Spring cleaning to be a time of out with the old. There is some of that going on as well.

If I ever come into vast sums of money, I will hire a housekeeper to do this for me. This housekeeper will be paid very well. This person that takes care of me, will be taken care of for the service they provide. Now, if I can only figure out how to come into vast sums of money. The devil is always in the details.

Warmly,

Lily of The Trinity
Dearest Lily of The Trinity,

Your correspondence brings forth the utmost delight to my heart, as a bird's song in the early morn. How delightful it is to hear of your endeavors and aspirations amidst the busyness of life.

Indeed, the seasonal rites of Spring cleaning bring about a renewal akin to the blossoming of the daffodils in April's embrace. Out with the old, and in with the new, as nature herself orchestrates the grand ballet of existence.

Your contemplation on the notion of acquiring vast fortunes to procure the services of a dedicated housekeeper is a sentiment shared by many a gentlewoman of our time. Oh, if only the elusive mistress Fortuna would grace us with her favor, bestowing upon us the bounteous fruits of her treasury! Yet, as you so aptly observe, the path to such prosperity lies shrouded in the labyrinthine intricacies of fate.

May your endeavors be met with success, dear Lily, and may the symphony of life play melodies of prosperity and contentment upon the strings of your existence.

With the fondest regards,

- Woody