What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Charging my ear and nose hair trimmer. One thing I did today is that I broke out the clippers and buzzed my face and hair. It needed to be done. I was looking like X. That's unacceptable. LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dearest Lily of The Trinity,

Your correspondence brings forth the utmost delight to my heart, as a bird's song in the early morn. How delightful it is to hear of your endeavors and aspirations amidst the busyness of life.

Indeed, the seasonal rites of Spring cleaning bring about a renewal akin to the blossoming of the daffodils in April's embrace. Out with the old, and in with the new, as nature herself orchestrates the grand ballet of existence.

Your contemplation on the notion of acquiring vast fortunes to procure the services of a dedicated housekeeper is a sentiment shared by many a gentlewoman of our time. Oh, if only the elusive mistress Fortuna would grace us with her favor, bestowing upon us the bounteous fruits of her treasury! Yet, as you so aptly observe, the path to such prosperity lies shrouded in the labyrinthine intricacies of fate.

May your endeavors be met with success, dear Lily, and may the symphony of life play melodies of prosperity and contentment upon the strings of your existence.

With the fondest regards,

- Woody

Dear Woody,

As lovely as your posts are, I have shit to do quite soon. It will take me away from the forum for several hours. You have yourself a very nice evening and I bid you goodnight.

Best regards,

Lily of Denial

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear Woody,

As lovely as your posts are, I have shit to do quite soon. It will take me away from the forum for several hours. You have yourself a very nice evening and I bid you goodnight.

Best regards,

Lily of Denial
My esteemed Lily of Denial,

Your courteous missive, though brief, does not fail to charm. Pray, attend to your duties with diligence, for a noble endeavor awaits your attention. May the passing hours be kind, and the evening unfold as gracefully as the petals of a rose at dusk. I bid you adieu and trust that our paths shall cross anew upon your return.

Yours with warm regards,

- Woody the Woodest

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Daily easter egg hunt in the flyers for my chances of winning

MESOCIH_o.jpg

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm currently transcribing Peaches En Regalia by Frank Zappa and transposing it down by a half step for a musician friend of mine who doesn't know how to transcribe or transpose music and needs it done in a rush.

The lazy bum!

sips coffee

OK, back to it!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dearest Lily of The Trinity,

Your correspondence brings forth the utmost delight to my heart, as a bird's song in the early morn. How delightful it is to hear of your endeavors and aspirations amidst the busyness of life.

Indeed, the seasonal rites of Spring cleaning bring about a renewal akin to the blossoming of the daffodils in April's embrace. Out with the old, and in with the new, as nature herself orchestrates the grand ballet of existence.

Your contemplation on the notion of acquiring vast fortunes to procure the services of a dedicated housekeeper is a sentiment shared by many a gentlewoman of our time. Oh, if only the elusive mistress Fortuna would grace us with her favor, bestowing upon us the bounteous fruits of her treasury! Yet, as you so aptly observe, the path to such prosperity lies shrouded in the labyrinthine intricacies of fate.

May your endeavors be met with success, dear Lily, and may the symphony of life play melodies of prosperity and contentment upon the strings of your existence.

With the fondest regards,

- Woody

Come on, this is AI generated, you need to attribute it to AI.

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Come on, this is AI generated, you need to attribute it to AI.
I must confess a measure of bemusement at your accusation. I assure you that my expressions are borne of nothing but the fertile grounds of my intellect and education, cultivated through years of erudition and refinement.

Nevertheless, I am flattered by your insinuation, for it suggests that even in this modern age, my discourse retains a vitality and freshness that is reminiscent of the most advanced contrivances of science and technology.

Regards,

- Woodsie

Postscript: Sorry for the deficiency in your intellectual faculties that lead you to believe otherwise. But fear not as fortune smiles upon us, for within the confines of our modern digital parlance, we are granted a boon: the function to ignore those whose discourse proves untoward. It is with a sense of solemn duty that I invoke this privilege for the second occasion in the span of a mere day.

W.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My esteemed Lily of Denial,

Your courteous missive, though brief, does not fail to charm. Pray, attend to your duties with diligence, for a noble endeavor awaits your attention. May the passing hours be kind, and the evening unfold as gracefully as the petals of a rose at dusk. I bid you adieu and trust that our paths shall cross anew upon your return.

Yours with warm regards,

- Woody the Woodest

Woody Wood Would,

I did what I needed to do. It took intense focus and all my attention. The endeavor was worthwhile. Most importantly, I learned something.

That is one of my values, learning.

I'm back, baby!

Lily

Marvin

Factory Bastard
trying to drink up and chill watch monday raw and big bro is fucking using every tool in the book working on something in shop in the basement. i got this t.v. blasting and still hear him. whatever he is building it can't be good for mankind

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
Laying in a new bed I purchased last week and not sure how I feel about it. My back is confused with the different support.

Ah well, still balls out and listening to a podcast instead of sleeping like I should.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
getting out of the city in a few hours. just til monday morning/afternoonish but its needed more and more. gotta see about a new truck while i'm up there. should be interesting even if i don't get one. catch up with some family

Marvin

Factory Bastard
we should all have BF meet up in a T.O. walmart. It would be most fitting place.

on topic so i don't get into any trouble around these parts. can't sleep so posting shit here and browsing through X.. not X the poster here. I am not that gay to be clear. Just gay whenever some dude gets in on my onlyfans and even than I have some standards

Marvin

Factory Bastard
ridiculous all this rain. so sleepy i wanna stay in bed all day but can't @realgrimm slapped my ass so hard and told me to get ready to work those corners at queen and lansdowne. he can be such a brutal son of a bitch.

ugh. fml

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ridiculous all this rain. so sleepy i wanna stay in bed all day but can't @realgrimm slapped my ass so hard and told me to get ready to work those corners at queen and lansdowne. he can be such a brutal son of a bitch.

ugh. fml
No your a Regent Park hoochie.. this time no lube for your bussy.. that bottom bitch shit