What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Two dodgy cards to max out today, fun times.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
and on the 3rd day I rested,been up for days with some friends drinking and carrying on, finally got some good sleep(besides passing out) last night,so today will be spent doing chores and shopping for food more than likely ..

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I poured coffee but oh yeah, there's no milk ..gotta get some.. And then a torrent of rain just started drumming down on everything.

Shit.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
12.17, I better have a shower before the rot sets in.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Just grilled some burgers, nom nom nom. If I get cancer from anything (knocks on wood), its gonna be from tasty charred goodness lol. Fuckers try and tell me char is a carcinogen and causes cancer, thats flavor! Not burnt mind you :Perfecto:

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Weather man said sunny all day, I’m sitting watching rain clouds swooping in the lying bastard.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Day 5 in Yakima, WA. A trip dedicated to seeing the Goddess' dad, but Thursday we went to the candy store for edibles and a gram of something called golden pineapple.

I told a pleasantly stoned, very friendly kid named Brent that I was so excited because I hadn't bought pot in a shop for 30 years... and that was a pizza place. All I wanted was something that wouldn't put me on my ass after a bowl. He recommended the pineapple stuff. He was mistaken.

Still, $15 for a gram and a cheap piece of glass that I will enjoy without guilt for this otherwise sad vacation? Worth it.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
All dressed up and ready to release myself back into the wild.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
was gunna go to Poutinefest today but its been thunderstorms all day so I just ran around shopping instead,now it's clearing up a bit but I'm holding off till tomorrow..

Top Bottom