What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Getting ready to go and have my hair cut, my side shaves have grown and I just realised I’ve got a fucking mullet !

rigor79

kingkill 33

coffee, food and game i guess to calm down .. before i get upset at holland, mental passive jihad/terrorism (brainstorming for mass attacks after 20 years (2040)) .. if my claim wont be there) lol ..

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I need a haircut, too. Have to buzz around the sides and back, square-off my neck and try to keep the top even and intact. I'm out of practice with the Oster Classic 76, holding a mirror in one hand while looking in the mirror and wondering how to move the other hand holding the clippers. It's backwards and confusing. LOL

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I need a haircut, too. Have to buzz around the sides and back, square-off my neck and try to keep the top even and intact. I'm out of practice with the Oster Classic 76, holding a mirror in one hand while looking in the mirror and wondering how to move the other hand holding the clippers. It's backwards and confusing. LOL
I just shave it all off with no guard. I use to use a mirror, but if you use no guard, and feel your head, you'll know if you missed some lol.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Where I come from there's a "sensible haircut." #2 blade all around every 3 months. The last time I had one I was accused of looking like a serial killer.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Where I come from there's a "sensible haircut." #2 blade all around every 3 months. The last time I had one I was accused of looking like a serial killer.
Imagine the looks I get, with a clean shaved head, aviator glasses, walking into a bar with a fiddle case :Grin3:

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
Imagine the looks I get, with a clean shaved head, aviator glasses, walking into a bar with a fiddle case :Grin3:

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
Went to the gun range today.
Walked 500 yards down range to put up target then walked back 500 to shoot. Walked 500 to check target then 500 back to shoot again. Then another 500 to retrieve target then 500 back.

Fuck now I need a nap.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Walked 500 yards down range to put up target then walked back 500 to shoot. Walked 500 to check target then 500 back to shoot again. Then another 500 to retrieve target then 500 back.

Fuck now I need a nap.
Don't you have a spotter scope ?

Ice

Dedicated Deviant

Fuck now I need a nap.
Don't you have a spotter scope ?
I might have one next Christmas. :ThumbsUp2::ThumbsUp2:

rigor79

kingkill 33

Fuck now I need a nap.
wish i had fun in life like that and be free .. all day another interrogation from casio (bin laden) to attacking the usa as clandestine mission from holland.. curious if i find weep webbers to hack ip's from holland ..

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I was just wondering if anyone else knows wtf rigor is on about half the time ?

Top Bottom