What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
[QUOTE="Blazor, post: 75761, member:[/QUOTE]

Alcohol helps me fall asleep, but then I toss after a few hours. I sleep better without alcohol.[/QUOTE]

Back in the day I didn't fall asleep and wake up and was more of I would pass out and come to- - - - - - - -

rigor79

kingkill 33
i could use some pills though .. but i need to pee too much at night and they're dangerous in my hands ..

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
i could use some pills though .. but i need to pee too much at night and they're dangerous in my hands ..
Do you pee the bed ? try not drinking anything at less 3 hours before sleep time or wear a diaper !

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Reflecting on chores around the house. An nap for sure

rigor79

kingkill 33
Do you pee the bed ? try not drinking anything at less 3 hours before sleep time or wear a diaper !
no ... but some meds enforced.
listening to music .. gaming ..

rigor79

kingkill 33
no i mean, it's dangerous when i'm woozy .. i dare to go over the limit ... for the buzz .. and when going to the toilet ..

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
no i mean, it's dangerous when i'm woozy .. i dare to go over the limit ... for the buzz .. and when going to the toilet ..
Do you pray to the toilet God and say I won't do it again ?

rigor79

kingkill 33
only when very drunk .. than and only than i like to talk trough the great white telephone .. :Perfecto:

rigor79

kingkill 33
Beer and a spliff ... long day

... maybe a couple of Beers, kids cooked, might need the liquid courage (: lol
right o, i found a token ... i'mma smoke it for breakfast and beer too .. to start my day.. :Perfecto: :Stoned::Stoned: and counting down to 26th this month.. :fuckOFF:

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Amsterdam tattoo parlours are so much cheaper than London, been waiting for it to erupt in pus or some shit but it’s fine, just goes to show.

rigor79

kingkill 33
lol cool bro ... :)
just edit your post or delete all the words and leave a dot lol
lol yeah i know ... good idea also an option .. but i found that after 30 minutes the option to "EDIT" stops and is not possible .. so i got stuck.. :ROFL3: how are you snookums?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Just got some pictures in a PM on another board, said I might be interested in posting them on here, well fuck you I know when I’m being baited lol, I will keep them till I find out who they are.

Top Bottom