What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Sitting here waiting for my Dr to call and go over my blood test results - - - - - - - -

Vile_Vixen

What consumes us is what is within us....
Drinking fireball and watching ridiculousness

rigor79

kingkill 33
it's only a thought .. lol .. i feel mean to some of the intelligence dogs tailing me and harassing me and even wanting to lock me up for defending myself... and not speaking up abt old coincidences or pple harassing me long ago ..

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
It's raining a river for 3 days straight. A lightening strike took out a tree in the woods 200' from the porch on Tuesday, and the downpour put out the ensuing fire.

whew ...if i make sure i'd get out and if i got raped .. damn .. if i get out and find your family i'm going to spook em i think, or the most valuable person that you do the same too .. even if the prisoner who raped you comes out or in prison he may find his son ended up dead with a stick up his ass .. cos after prison all is legal and laws are not existant .. you can go as far as unlimited terrorism like bin laden ... after prison life stops, strange but rules .. like rules of the street and than you are allowed to do as you please .. like an animal preying .. that is going to be my rule someday in islam and christians and prisons if corrupted holland locks me up.. if you dare to rape we will even rape your kids or behead them or even ms13 ... rule against rape in prison, like gangs .. rules .. we will come and kill your family or whats most valuable in your heart .. even a whole family ..

Last edited:

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
whew ...if i make sure i'd get out and if i got raped .. damn .. if i get out and find your family i'm going to spook em i think, or the most valuable person that you do the same too .. even if the prisoner who raped you comes out or in prison he may find his son ended up dead with a stick up his ass .. cos after prison all is legal and laws are not existant .. you can go as far as unlimited terrorism like bin laden ... after prison life stops, strange but rules .. like rules of the street and than you are allowed to do as you please .. like an animal preying .. that is going to be my rule someday in islam and christians and prisons if corrupted holland locks me up.. if you dare to rape we will even rape your kids or behead them or even ms13 ... rule against rape in prison, like gangs .. rules .. we will come and kill your family or whats most valuable in your heart .. even a whole family ..
You don't live in Molenbeek do you?

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
I heard that is a nasty and dangerous place. Just want you to be safe over there because I was just thinking about the bombing at the airport close to Brussels a few years ago.
That's where I went, Brussels. I drank a lot of Stella there. lol :Cheers:

Top Bottom