What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Contemplating stuffed Oreos, but I did my shopping for the day, and now I'm half in the bag.

rigor79

kingkill 33
Contemplating stuff
sounds like war ! :ROFL3::Excited3::Excited1::Grin3::LOL4:

contemplation
/ˌkɒntɛmˈpleɪʃ(ə)n/
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

noun
noun: contemplation; plural noun: contemplations
  1. the action of looking thoughtfully at something for a long time.
    "the road is too busy for leisurely contemplation of the scenery"
    synoniemen:viewing, regarding, examination, inspection, observation, survey, study, scrutiny, scanning, staring at, gazing at, eyeing
    "the contemplation of beautiful objects"
    • deep reflective thought.
      "he would retire to his room for study or contemplation"
      synoniemen:thought, meditation, consideration, pondering, reflection, thinking, musing, rumination, deliberation, cogitation, reverie, concentration, introspection; Meer
      informalbrown study;
      formalcerebration
      "the monks sat in quiet contemplation"
    • the state of being considered or planned.
      "substantial fitting work is in contemplation"

about to lose time .. cigarette and coffee .. gaming and relaxation.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I had half a dozen yellow jackets swarm out of a hole in the ground after stepping on it not too long ago, like an evil little landmine lol, they damn near chased me into a pond full of leeches and stayed on my tail for quite a distance.
I'm not allergic but the welts on my head and neck might have closed up your airway, Just food for thought.
I had this happen once lol, 10 stings, I took off flying lol.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Well, not right now, but this past weekend, went to the Appalachian String Band music festival for a few days up in West Virginia. Over 4000 folks jamming it out. Was so fun.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Eating Cornish ice cream with chocolate sprinkles and strawberry sauce.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Simmering a ham hock in vegetable broth. Gonna make ham and green beans.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
You can but you won't like it. My place is a mess.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
The Goddess is out doing dog knows what with her friend Mickey. Probably expensive, though she promised they were only going to the thrift store for an ashtray. She better not forget those all dressed chips.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
checking the Chief for ticks and picking out a cheap wine from the " gift rack " ...last minute holiday friend of a friend stock...oh so unpredictable ...:Sad:
Do they still sell that ? I ain’t seen that for years , that stuff used to fuck you up bad lol.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
Trying to make Filipino Food for a date tonight but FISH SAUCE !! LMFAO How does the little fishy get his sauce in the little jar ?? lolol (: try'na impress the broad, even gonna shower ...
She ended up being a lady boy and you both had franks 'n' beans.
im sure he found it very 'filling' :LMAO2:

Oliver Shagnasty

100% NIBBA
Elite Bastards
Got too hot working in the asphalt today and I've got a splitting headache and I'm supposed to help my brother move a piano tonight. FML

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
checking the Chief for ticks and picking out a cheap wine from the " gift rack " ...last minute holiday friend of a friend stock...oh so unpredictable ...:Sad:
Do they still sell that ? I ain’t seen that for years , that stuff used to fuck you up bad lol.
I hear you an golden oldie ...lets not forget MD/20/20 and Boones Farm ...ever try Zima Beer , AWFUL ..headache in a bottle

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
White Port and lemon juice - - - - -Yak-very popular with black folks and Swamp Duck - - - - - - -

BlackDuck.jpg

Top Bottom