What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Fixing to give the mechanic 900 bucks for a new AC system, FUCK.
Be happy it's your car and not your house/trailer which would be a lot more- - - - - -just saying

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Fuming over not receiving my monthly allowance with bills due.
Are you on welfare or SSI ?
No, just the monthly from my financial advisor. They're a little lazy some months, and this month is a little tight. And my connection is out of the office, which is probably why I'm short.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Sweet holy mum of bleeding holey jesus. If he didn't need that wheelchair before, he does now.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Trying to make Filipino Food for a date tonight but FISH SAUCE !! LMFAO How does the little fishy get his sauce in the little jar ?? lolol (: try'na impress the broad, even gonna shower ...
She ended up being a lady boy and you both had franks 'n' beans.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
Sweet holy mum of bleeding holey jesus. If he didn't need that wheelchair before, he does now.
I already have a wheel chair(which has brakes) and live in a one story home so when Jeannie is in Calif. can come by for a ride :doink1:

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Trying to make Filipino Food for a date tonight but FISH SAUCE !! LMFAO How does the little fishy get his sauce in the little jar ?? lolol (: try'na impress the broad, even gonna shower ...
She ended up being a lady boy and you both had franks 'n' beans.
Don't be jealous your duct tape ran out and rendered you 'dateless' ...

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
and u want 2 suck it? i dont think haze wants your whiteknighting support, kiss ass

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Extreme heat alert this week-end ..I was greeted with a wall of heat today,so am gunna stick close to home(AC) where its an icebox,bout to roll a spliff but know I have to do a bit of shopping first or my day will be fucked

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
[

I already have a wheel chair(which has brakes) and live in a one story home so when Jeannie is in Calif. can come by for a ride :doink1:
u have a wheelchair? ffs now i feel bad :facepalm:[/QUOTE]

No hard feelings and just come on over and I will fuck you with my stump- - - - - - - -

PS - Did you get a picture in your head ?

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
[

u have a wheelchair? ffs now i feel bad :facepalm:
No hard feelings and just come on over and I will fuck you with my stump- - - - - - - -

PS - Did you get a picture in your head ?[/QUOTE]

yes but i was of u in a 3 story house lol

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
PS - Did you get a picture in your head ?[/QUOTE said:
yes but i was of u in a 3 story house lol
Was just having a little fun and said I have a wheel chair(left over from my mother in law)not that I'm in one and get around just fine- - - - - - -

Top Bottom