What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Came in from the park and need another shower, you could was yourselves away in this weather.

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
Sitting here at my desk in the living room and watching my old lady in the kitchen.

Fuck she's got a fat ass but I still tap it.. :FuckYeah:

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
So would I, but the Goddess would strike my genitals, which is a far cry from stroke, and that's why we're in this pickle....

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Gonna be a long night. I suppose a fistfull of antihistamine would knock me out, but not for long.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Dog was barking at the window, just caught some paki cunt leaning up againced my car with another one taking a picture, don’t fucking touch my motor you muzzy cunts, yeah send a pic home to your daddy and tell him you bought a 6 series BMW out of your fucking corner shop wages, come near my motor again I’ll let the dog deal with you, and it’s ok he’s had all his shots.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Now the nosy old cunt a few doors away I’d out trying to find out what all the shouting was about, so I told her too, go and stick your fucking Konk in someone else’s shit. I think I better go back to bed, this day ain’t started right at all.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Just got up an hour ago and had to piss so god damn bad. The Goddess was in the toidy, so I put on coffee. She had let loose a toxic tuna casserole fart and didn't light a match. I knew I should have peed outside.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
It’s been so humid lately but it’s raining today , feel so much fresher, I couldn’t live in a hot country I’d fucking drop dead.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Just made fried chicken tenders, fried squash and zuchinni, roasted red garlic mashed taters, with a sweet heat sauce to dip the chicken in.

Two hours to make dinner on a Tuesday, remind me not to do that again lol. BUT, I WILL have to make this double dip recipe again lol.

Time to toke and play the fiddle! :SmokeBreak3:

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Just got called downstairs by the dog, I thought the post had come or whatever, he wanted me to turn the fan on, oh yes your fucking majesty I’ll run up and down the stairs first thing in the morning, big fat sweaty bastard...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
You talking about your dog or your daddy ?

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
Just got called downstairs by the dog, I thought the post had come or whatever, he wanted me to turn the fan on, oh yes your fucking majesty I’ll run up and down the stairs first thing in the morning, big fat sweaty bastard...
walking behind them while carrying their precious poop goes 2 their heads lol

Top Bottom