What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Stinkyfinger

Factory Bastard
Can't be jeannie, you would've said 'has a big dick' ....btw I didn't get the iron lung joke...I don't smoke, or drink that filthy garbage called coffee, I'm a cardiovascular wonder (: I could fuck you for days, make you walk like trigger was just on you ...but you know I couldn't, you fuckin' UGLY

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Can't be jeannie, you would've said 'has a big dick' ....btw I didn't get the iron lung joke...I don't smoke, or drink that filthy garbage called coffee, I'm a cardiovascular wonder (: I could fuck you for days, make you walk like trigger was just on you ...but you know I couldn't, you fuckin' UGLY

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
oh. another dick pic

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
butt hurting today?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh ugly lol, hay Jeanie buy some baboon make up it might change its mind lmfao.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look at that, that’s what you get for fucking baboons, the end of your unwashed putrid willy starts to look like a baboons arse, imagine the nasty wog infections dripping off that haha lol.

Stinkyfinger

Factory Bastard
lmao wut ?? Double today :LMAO::LMAO:

You have a pussy as dusty as the fucking Sahara yet you go on about a dick, do windy whistling sounds come outta' there ? bahahahaHAHAHAHA
Please make sure to report every detail of your daily goings here so we all know because we all care

where did life go wrong that you need a computer and a fat dog as a companion .....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard

Oh ugly lol, hay Jeanie buy some baboon make up it might change its mind lmfao.
omg hes butthurt cause of this
https://bastardfactory.net/threads/official-member-sightings-thread.227/page-149#post-71121

at least were getting our moneys worth :LMAO2:

Stinkyfinger

Factory Bastard
Trying to make Filipino Food for a date tonight but FISH SAUCE !! LMFAO How does the little fishy get his sauce in the little jar ?? lolol (: try'na impress the broad, even gonna shower ...

MasterBlaster

Banned ~
Permanent Meltdown
Try some Lumpia, maybe Pancit Bihon... or get really kinky - Balut!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter

MasterBlaster

Banned ~
Permanent Meltdown
Fixing to give the mechanic 900 bucks for a new AC system, FUCK.

Top Bottom