What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Can't be jeannie, you would've said 'has a big dick' ....btw I didn't get the iron lung joke...I don't smoke, or drink that filthy garbage called coffee, I'm a cardiovascular wonder (: I could fuck you for days, make you walk like trigger was just on you ...but you know I couldn't, you fuckin' UGLY

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
Can't be jeannie, you would've said 'has a big dick' ....btw I didn't get the iron lung joke...I don't smoke, or drink that filthy garbage called coffee, I'm a cardiovascular wonder (: I could fuck you for days, make you walk like trigger was just on you ...but you know I couldn't, you fuckin' UGLY

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

Oh ugly lol, hay Jeanie buy some baboon make up it might change its mind lmfao.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
lmao wut ?? Double today :LMAO::LMAO:

You have a pussy as dusty as the fucking Sahara yet you go on about a dick, do windy whistling sounds come outta' there ? bahahahaHAHAHAHA
Please make sure to report every detail of your daily goings here so we all know because we all care

where did life go wrong that you need a computer and a fat dog as a companion .....

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

Oh ugly lol, hay Jeanie buy some baboon make up it might change its mind lmfao.
omg hes butthurt cause of this
https://bastardfactory.net/threads/official-member-sightings-thread.227/page-149#post-71121

at least were getting our moneys worth :LMAO2:

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Trying to make Filipino Food for a date tonight but FISH SAUCE !! LMFAO How does the little fishy get his sauce in the little jar ?? lolol (: try'na impress the broad, even gonna shower ...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Top Bottom