What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Watching the big game nicely pickled ..TFC .VS The Seattle Sounders in 'Merica ..it's actually on ABC .

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Oh fuck me completely. Not another loss thank to useless defense. Swear to dog Imma burn my Chiefs jersey.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Watching the big game nicely pickled ..TFC .VS The Seattle Sounders in 'Merica ..it's actually on ABC .
The problem I have with American soccer, er, football isn't that it's the most boring game... besides NASCAR... or gayest... besides pro rasslin....

It's because there are no actual Americans on the field. Even the white guys are from Milan or Dublin or Caracas. Show me one guy who was drafted from Mississippi State; then maybe I'll watch a scoreless whinefest for 2 hours, or until I pass out from boredom.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Taking my car in the garage this morning, it does a funny vibrating thing sometimes when I turn, and I know it ain’t my arse so it must be the car !

loose nut behind the wheel - - - - - - -
1573293394166-png.png

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got woke up by cats at 5 30am, when it’s quiet and you listen to them, no wonder story’s of the banshee and stuff like that was told, they sound demonic lol they’ve got split personalities cos next doors cat is so affectionate when you see him in the day but that’s him making most of the noise.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
My yard cats show up as soon as the porch door opens and the cafe sign lights up. If I'm running later than usual, Dickface perches outside the bedroom window and bitches at Homeless Kitty until I wake up.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Got woke up by cats at 5 30am, when it’s quiet and you listen to them, no wonder story’s of the banshee and stuff like that was told, they sound demonic lol they’ve got split personalities cos next doors cat is so affectionate when you see him in the day but that’s him making most of the noise.

lol

Speaking of listening, after I ate dinner, I was slipping into a food coma in my chair. Heard some banging, thought it was walnuts falling out of the tree hitting the neighbors roof. Well I should of checked, cause someone tried breaking into his house. Fucker was slick too, he took my porch light out so no one saw him. I never even heard him.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My yard cats show up as soon as the porch door opens and the cafe sign lights up. If I'm running later than usual, Dickface perches outside the bedroom window and bitches at Homeless Kitty until I wake up.

Lol, same. When the lights come on, the strays know they about to get some grub. I was taking care of 2 but now its 7, since the assholes across the street released their 5. Which is bullshit right before winter. Anyway, one of them hops up on my window AC and meows at me lol.

I might take in one of the original 2, Bear, she so sweet. I have a vacancy since my oldest cat died this past summer. I called her bear cause her fur looks just like a black bear's fur lol.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

Lol, same. When the lights come on, the strays know they about to get some grub. I was taking care of 2 but now its 7, since the assholes across the street released their 5. Which is bullshit right before winter. Anyway, one of them hops up on my window AC and meows at me lol.

I might take in one of the original 2, Bear, she so sweet. I have a vacancy since my oldest cat died this past summer. I called her bear cause her fur looks just like a black bear's fur lol.

Yeah, I have a soft spot too. We can't take in any more, but I built some shelters so the yard cats can be warm if they want.

Blanche, obviously an abandoned house cat, showed up for brunch after going missing for a couple weeks, then tried to nose into the back door.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yeah, I have a soft spot too. We can't take in any more, but I built some shelters so the yard cats can be warm if they want.

Blanche, obviously an abandoned house cat, showed up for brunch after going missing for a couple weeks, then tried to nose into the back door.

Thats cool on the shelters. Mine just get under my house up by the heat vent lol.

I love it when a stray thats been missing shows up, lets me know they alright lol.

3 is my limit indoors. The last cat I took in, was attacked outside and I had to have her eye removed. After she healed, I figured if I let her out, she would get run over with the one eye, so she became an indoor kitty. Shes adapted well since then with her one eye.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
woke up late today...got to try out some of my new homemade CBD tincture, finally slept like a log last night...

SOunds like something I could use lol. My friend that let me try some like that had me sleeping a solid 5. The store bought stuff my aunt let me try didnt work as good.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
woke up late today...got to try out some of my new homemade CBD tincture, finally slept like a log last night...

SOunds like something I could use lol. My friend that let me try some like that had me sleeping a solid 5. The store bought stuff my aunt let me try didnt work as good.
I've been told that the random gas stations and convenience stores advertising cbd are shit. Do your homework

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I've been told that the random gas stations and convenience stores advertising cbd are shit. Do your homework
Who told you that? Is it gospel?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Had the usual flying dream, only this time I had downloaded the flying app, I was practicing and I wondered if I was invisible yet cos I had the invisible app to but didn’t know if it had been activated, so I swooped down on some kids and they didn’t see me. I was thinking I must recommend that site to people, I wonder if I saw the future lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Making a shopping list for a small get together for some freeloaders stopping by later. $30. Max