What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
But I digress. I found a six pack of Hamms (from the land of sky blue waters. Yes I'm that old.) at the Food Lion. Yeah, it was and probably still is a shitty beer, but I couln't resist.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Starting this Holiday with yummies, drinking some salted caramel liqueur(like Baileys) with some chocolate milk on ice
You would like this pie I got over the weekend, Salted caramel chocolate almond pie. SO GOOD! Its a $13 pie that was on sale for $7.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Starting this Holiday with yummies, drinking some salted caramel liqueur(like Baileys) with some chocolate milk on ice
You would like this pie I got over the weekend, Salted caramel chocolate almond pie. SO GOOD! Its a $13 pie that was on sale for $7.

probably this is also one of my weaknesses

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
A favorite dessert in my house in the 60s was peach ice cream liberally soaked with kirschwasser.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Having a 50/50 vodka pomegranate with a squeeze of tropical lime. Time for a bowl

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Porch, of course. Playing a stupid game on the tab, drinking bad wine, and listening to the frogs' mating call.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Making a pot of chili with ground lamb and diced chorizo sausage links.

Just added the beans (black. and red kidney) and the other seasoning packet. It's simmer-time.

Should've gotten it started earlier but I was buggered with random thoughts. And I had to wash-up some things before I got things going.

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards

Just added the beans (black. and red kidney) and the other seasoning packet. It's simmer-time.

Should've gotten it started earlier but I was buggered with random thoughts. And I had to wash-up some things before I got things going.
Must be painful to be buggerd ?

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards

Lube. Lots of lube. And wash up after handling raw peppers.

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards

Lube. Lots of lube. And wash up after handling raw peppers.
Why, what do you do with the peppers and lube ?

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
aaand the power just went off a little while ago. The website says it’ll be a couple hours before it’s restored. Not much I can do without power, so I guess I’ll just sit here and drink.

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
aaand the power just went off a little while ago. The website says it’ll be a couple hours before it’s restored. Not much I can do without power, so I guess I’ll just sit here and drink.
I can’t imagine what people where I am would say if there was no power for 2 hours, they’d be writing a strong letter to their MP lol.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Hmm... I would sit on the porch drinking iced tea until the ice ran out and play on the tab until the battery ran out.
Just like... right now.
WTF, is the power out?

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Just a thought... when you're travelling for 3 weeks and remembered to turn the AC off, and you return and find the Dominion Power bill is $45 and they owe you $17 for the month, you consider travelling more.

Top Bottom