What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Thinking about the pub I was in the other day, people had to download the pub app and sit there and order from the bar, the bar that was in fucking front of them.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Nice Panera veggie dinner, the last of the Yakima weed, quiet time on the porch.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
I have had the best day. Don't know why, don't know how, but this has been a good f'n day.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Drinking a cup of coffee before bed... which is stupid, I know... but...It taste so damn good :) Besides that, still learning my new PS program...Watching tutorial after tutorial while practicing <sigh>

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Drinking a cup of coffee before bed... which is stupid, I know... but...It taste so damn good :) Besides that, still learning my new PS program...Watching tutorial after tutorial while practicing <sigh>
What's PS?

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Yeah... Gimp is a good FREE program... I've downloaded it before..... You can't purchase photoshop anymore... They charge a monthly fee now.. :/ but... yeah.. It's taking awhile to learn... :)

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
The Goddess gave me a tasty salted caramel for a snack. That evil, magnificent woman, conniving wench that she is, slipped me a thc Mickey. Can't help loving that gal o' mine!

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Yeah... Gimp is a good FREE program... I've downloaded it before..... You can't purchase photoshop anymore... They charge a monthly fee now.. :/ but... yeah.. It's taking awhile to learn... :)

GIMP is real good for free.

Yeah FUCK the cloud! I still have CS4 at home, I aint paying that subscription rip off bullshit. Would like to get a hold of a hard copy of CS6 Design Premium.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Yeah, I know it's summer and shit, but damn it's hot. Biloxi hot. Africa hot. Menopause hot, and I'm not piped that way.

It's too f'n hot.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
A stunningly good "Blood Orange Ale" from Flying Dog brewery. Generously hopped but malty enough so as to be sweet, not sandy. Good beer.

Top Bottom