What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Drinking beer in the backyard and I'm soaking them up like a Shamwow. Every other minute,
"empty? again??"
Sheeeeeit.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Sun's about ready to wake up. The yard cats are fed... we now have 4 regular guests at Cafe Nous. Four pints down the hatch, last night's spaghetti sauce warming up for an omelette. Today I quit smoking. Gonna be a good day.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Been to the cinema to see maleficent 2. I was out buying scissors and saw it was showing so pooped in, I enjoyed it.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sun's about ready to wake up. The yard cats are fed... we now have 4 regular guests at Cafe Nous. Four pints down the hatch, last night's spaghetti sauce warming up for an omelette. Today I quit smoking. Gonna be a good day.

Then not two hours later, you're talking about having a heart attack.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

Satire, child. It's only a few thousand years old.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Satire, child. It's only a few thousand years old.
I wasn't wishing it on you or anything, just that the irony of it would have been so typical of life. You cantankerous old fart.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was thinking mixing with Americans online in spilling over into RL, I normally call people cunts and stuff like that, the other night I called someone a fucking motherfucker, didn’t sound right coming from me.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Laughing at my daughter , she stayed last night and I wanted to know wtf is going on, she didn’t look right, I said if someone’s bothering her you know I ain’t having that, then she described what happened to her in the night, it was sleep paralysis, not a ghost holding you down you soppy cow, it’s happened to me twice and I looked into it , so I knew what it was.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I'm on the porch tonight, a little pissed off at the Goddess and a lot pissed on Irish nectar.

This too shall pass.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Shit is DONE and now it's my time...pouring a shot of Wisers and sparking a doob and wasting time here as though any O yoO's has anything interesting to spout.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just got done practicing my fiddle during lunch for the Jam tonight. Gonna be a humdinger, its me birthday week, and I made Earthquake cake to take. Bound to get fun and rowdy when they all jacked up on sugar lol.

Btw, Earthquake cake is the cake that all my friends love, and ask for several times a year lol. Its basically an upside down German chocolate cake with cream cheese icing baked in. Crushed pecans on the bottom, coconut, German chocolate cake mix, then plops of homemade cream cheese icing all over. The cream cheese icing sinks in as the cake rises around it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Happy Birthday, Blazor.. Enjoy your evening and if you're able, please post a picture :)

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
:Excited1::Jammin::Excited1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY and don't get to smashed - - - - - - -:daFuq:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If someone is buying, Im drinking lol. I'll mostly get hammered this weekend :Cheers::SmokeBreak3:

xyzzy

Autodidact
it's a beautiful Saturday morning. i'm watching the 10 week old kitten i got over the weekend continue to tear my house apart.. Came home to all the napkins i had in the holder on the kitchen table on the floor half torn to shreds.:Wow3: i have my music 90's pop music on and the windows open. i hear buses and honking horns coming from the street below.

i also have my 2nd pepperoni Hot Pocket in the oven and I'm ready to surf the net.

So what ru doing right now other than just sitting there??

Pretty much just sitting here. The weekend is coming up (it's 55 minutes till midnight here now) so I'll be going to bed soon. In the meantime, I'm playing German techno on my headphones and checking my email.