What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I am sitting here holding back a turd cause I am to fucking layz to get up and go to the bathroom and is a pain in the ass just like you !

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The dishwashing is 62.5% done and I don't give a fuck,

tn-17364.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just got back from the jam, and munchin' on some Taco Bell.

"Munchin' on some grindage" lol

SFowhXr.gif

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Damn y'all got me wanting a shot of tequila with these burritos lol. But I just ate them, and now Im on to leftover birthday cake lol. Fuck it, after the cake, the tequila lol.

mmm yummy, mexican food !

They were just frozen beef and bean chimichangas lol, but still good. I had tacos twice last week lol. Homemade on Tuesday, and the local taco shop Saturday where I had 2 shrimp tacos, a fish taco, and tortilla chips with goat cheese dip, oh my gurd. That taco shop has a huge burrito, with french fries in it! Also has shrimp, steak, salsa and cheese sauce. So good.

Tacos are my favorite lol.

61YFs01MIaL._SY450_.jpg

haha, mm so good but i need to get to know more abt it ..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn y'all got me wanting a shot of tequila with these burritos lol. But I just ate them, and now Im on to leftover birthday cake lol. Fuck it, after the cake, the tequila lol.

They were just frozen beef and bean chimichangas lol, but still good. I had tacos twice last week lol. Homemade on Tuesday, and the local taco shop Saturday where I had 2 shrimp tacos, a fish taco, and tortilla chips with goat cheese dip, oh my gurd. That taco shop has a huge burrito, with french fries in it! Also has shrimp, steak, salsa and cheese sauce. So good.

61YFs01MIaL._SY450_.jpg

I guess thats one good thing about hole in the wall joints, they are rare. Unlike franchises that taste like garbage. Like here, I can think of a few local joints that aint anywhere else that taste pretty good. I can also think of a few joints in Seattle that were real good, or hell, anywhere I go, some special dive in eatery just waiting around the corner. Its a risk a lot of times that usually pays off lol. But always better than a franchise.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

61YFs01MIaL._SY450_.jpg

I guess thats one good thing about hole in the wall joints, they are rare. Unlike franchises that taste like garbage. Like here, I can think of a few local joints that aint anywhere else that taste pretty good. I can also think of a few joints in Seattle that were real good, or hell, anywhere I go, some special dive in eatery just waiting around the corner. Its a risk a lot of times that usually pays off lol. But always better than a franchise.

some franchises like outback, golden coral and boston market r great

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

61YFs01MIaL._SY450_.jpg

Do you know how I know you can't cook?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
let me guess
those r the goddesses favorite eateries and she cant even boil water?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

61YFs01MIaL._SY450_.jpg

like food from the wall? cool as munchie .. i prefer real baked, steamed, fried food.. as fresh as can be, but mexican food as genuine as can be... mmmmm .... :Perfecto:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
it's a beautiful Saturday morning. i'm watching the 10 week old kitten i got over the weekend continue to tear my house apart.. Came home to all the napkins i had in the holder on the kitchen table on the floor half torn to shreds.:Wow3: i have my music 90's pop music on and the windows open. i hear buses and honking horns coming from the street below.

i also have my 2nd pepperoni Hot Pocket in the oven and I'm ready to surf the net.

So what ru doing right now other than just sitting there??

You need to fuck your anus!
i aint gay but maybe you two need to figure out where each other's uranus is ..... joke guyz. :)

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Had a ct this morning, filled with a dye that gives you a hot flash and feels like you peed your britches. Unfortunately I really had to pee, so....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

61YFs01MIaL._SY450_.jpg

I've never ate at Botson Market, we dont have one around here, but I've heard good things about it. Outback I've never ate at either, but would like to. Golden Coral, aka the golden moo cow, fuck that place lol. All fat fuckers eating processed food. It just doesnt taste homey to me. We had a Ryans, which was like GC, and it was much better.

You might like the Homeplace here. All homemade goodness. Best fried chicken in town. And, its all you can eat lol. They keep bringing whatever you want to the table, fresh.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

61YFs01MIaL._SY450_.jpg

like food from the wall? cool as munchie .. i prefer real baked, steamed, fried food.. as fresh as can be, but mexican food as genuine as can be... mmmmm .... :Perfecto:

Not an actual hole in the wall lol, its a term for a place thats tucked in somewhere you wouldnt normally find. This taco joint is connected to a gas station lol.