What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
having a cup of coffee before running to the local convenience store to play lottery ( dollar and a dream )
271px-New_York_Lottery.svg.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Finally about to depart the folks place for my journey home and back to the hustle..hehe...planning on getting plastered this New Years,got 6 litres of egg nog and a 60 of Appletons spiced

Damn dude lol.

I'll get tipsy too. There is no way I can get drunk on dairy though, IBS will have me puking lol.

Local Amish place makes damn good egg nog here. Comes in the old glass milk jars.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just about time to see Brian and his pit bull Bruja. Shes such a sweetheart

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trying some bourbon whiskey I've not had before, Buffalo Trace. The folks at the liquor store know me, Im there every Friday lol. 2 of them was like "better grab ya a bottle". Evidently its something rare that goes fast there, and they only get it once a month. I can see why, fairly smooth, tasty, and 90 proof lol.

"This will be a night to remember" - Bilbo

zxkcmzW.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Waiting on taters to bake, so I can throw some deer steak fillets on the grill.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn whiskey, now Im feeling like George Takei! lolol

giphy.gif

Shbit snuck up onme!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Waiting for the police car to go across the road, some boys did a couple of ride rounds and let off some fireworks in memory of their young mate that got killed, fucking old bitch reported them for anti social behaviour. Wait till the filth drive off, I’m going to have words....