What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Cut our camping trip a bit short as the forecast is thunder boomers for the next few days. :SadFace:

104872814-2946404272075164-8036746172076770323-n.jpg

^ so nice!

this is us lol
1ZC8jNb.png

I see a few items I have the same of lol. Military pad, military canteen, military cup, possibly the same walkie talkie lol.

But Budweiser and Mikes Hard Lemonade? So who puked first lol?
LOL not a single barfing and there was tons more stuff than that they hauled in on a quad

btw those mats make awesome swimming noodles as long as u tie them tight so they dont unravel

Lol thats good.

Thats good to know on the mat!

Fuck, I could use a camping trip.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Online banking, closing one of my accounts and moving some money, Nat West Bank sucks balls, useless cunts...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cut our camping trip a bit short as the forecast is thunder boomers for the next few days. :SadFace:

104872814-2946404272075164-8036746172076770323-n.jpg

^ so nice!

this is us lol
1ZC8jNb.png

I see a few items I have the same of lol. Military pad, military canteen, military cup, possibly the same walkie talkie lol.

But Budweiser and Mikes Hard Lemonade? So who puked first lol?
LOL not a single barfing and there was tons more stuff than that they hauled in on a quad

btw those mats make awesome swimming noodles as long as u tie them tight so they dont unravel

Lol thats good.

Thats good to know on the mat!

Fuck, I could use a camping trip.
Sticking a Q' Tip in my ear -
if u pull it out and it smells like shit u know u broke the eardrum

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
well i just tried 2 call 'moderator 3' a dork but got the OOPS!! error twice after hitting send :/

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Waiting for my daughters mate to come and cut my hair, can’t stand it no more I’m starting to look like my mother...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morning Breakfall, are they letting you on the beaches? We have to sneak, risking arrest and fines. The secrets are no longer secrets.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Morning Breakfall, are they letting you on the beaches? We have to sneak, risking arrest and fines. The secrets are no longer secrets.
G’day ol’ Sea... I can go surfing, but I’ve been slack! I’ve just closed down my business and moved further up the coast. Some really nice spots without too many crowds. I’ll try send some pics on your old email mate. Life is good and really just living it at the moment. How’s Costa?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Still pretty much locked down. Had 2 good days in Avellenas before the cops cleared the beach. Otherwise I’ve been sneaking out here and there. Hope you and your family are well