What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
preview.mp4.jpg

Looks like a can of Spam was dropped from a height and 'sploded
whew she looks like she can sing karaoke with those lips, where is the rest of her face?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
preview.mp4.jpg

Looks like a can of Spam was dropped from a height and 'sploded
whew she looks like she can sing karaoke with those lips, where is the rest of her face?

It was swallowed by her fat ass cunt. I think that's her face trying to come through her vagina....must be a tight fit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
when the day starts with taco's nothing can go wrong ... pink taco is my fave tho .. (joke).

I LOVE tacos! I've had 10 tacos and a burrito in the past 20 hours lol.

Do I DARE ask about the burrito?????

Lol, I heard Taco Bell was getting rid of the Beefy Frito burrito, which is my favorite there. Its only $1 too. Anyway, I had to have one more before they gone lol. Plus to tide me over til I had dinner. Had to go by my aunts after work yesterday and help her fix her mower.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
when the day starts with taco's nothing can go wrong ... pink taco is my fave tho .. (joke).

mexican food is simply delicious, could eat it all day ..

Yup, I could even eat tacos every night lol. Shrimp tacos, beef tacos, fish tacos, scallop tacos, pork tacos, chicken tacos. The local place I go to I usually take friends on their birthdays for the jumbo house margarita. Its HUGE, and STRONG lol. My one friend underestimated it, and found himself slowing down real quick near the bottom of the glass lol.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Yup, I could even eat tacos every night lol. Shrimp tacos, beef tacos, fish tacos, scallop tacos, pork tacos, chicken tacos. The local place I go to I usually take friends on their birthdays for the jumbo house margarita. Its HUGE, and STRONG lol. My one friend underestimated it, and found himself slowing down real quick near the bottom of the glass lol.

Carne asada

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

mm i wish i could go back to PA somewhere, some genuine mexican place near IUP .. damn his food was f'n good .. even gave me 20 pesos as memory .. cool place and yummy .. mexican you need to eat from a real kitchen..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Wondering why D TrumpF is whining ALL OVER the airwaves .. you're gonna lose cocksuck get used to it :LMAO3: :LMAO3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Headed for the Fiddle Jam! Time for beer and good music :Cheers:

• Agree!
Reactions: X

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Thinking of all the naughty little things I want to do to @SHAMPAIN
You're probably a guy lol

100% more balls than you.....thats 4 sure.....but no, I was born with a vagina and it shall stay that way. ;)
Whatever you say sir.

If it makes you more comfortable knowing that you're talking to a woman that has bigger balls than you and calling her a sir so that it doesn't ruin your alter ego......then so be it. I will be "your" sir....and you can be "my" little forum bitch.
Yes you have much anger so you could be a fat tub of shit female I suppose.

I could.....I could be anything....but I'm not a man...and no, I'm not angry. I'm pretty much tell it like it is. ;) BTW, how ARE those balls coming along? Getting bigger by the day?
Wouldn't you like to know?

Wouldn't matter....mine are always gonna be bigger... ;)
So you're a tranny?

The mods would take all my toys away from me in the other forum. I like it here. You're my new toy....and boy oh boy....am I gonna play with you. Hehehehe.....
You most certainly are not gonna play with me

Dont mess with a Southern gal Ollie lol, you'll be in for a ride lol.
I live in the south I deal with these big gals all the time.

"Big" gals? Exactly how big do you think I am? Define "big". Big can be anything.....I could be bigger than you but then again you could be a midget (no offense). Are you referring to bmi? Not sure what you're getting at. Here, let me help you out. I'm taller than average (5'7") and I weigh 156lbs. I think my bmi is right on point for my height but I'm no doctor. I'm not some lazy fat ass that sits behind her computer all day munching on cheetos and drinking softdrinks (no offense to anyone that does). My profile picture is of me and I have a shit ton more to go with it! If I knew how to upload pics here, I would (believe me, I've tried). I could send you a link to the forum I am a member of and you can view all the pretty little pics you want.....and yes, I'm that confident. Does my shit stink? Sure does....just as bad as anyone else's. Am I afraid to get dirty? Fuck no. I used to help my dad build motors in older model cars and trucks. Grease monkey. I play in the mud. I like gardening. I enjoy a country lifestyle. I would eat a 1lb. porterhouse steak no problem. I love red meat but I also love my taters. I'm not a lesbian, transgender, gay, lgbtq or wtfe. If it's not swinging and hanging "naturally", I don't want it. Yes, I love dick but not to the extent that I'm some slut. I also take care of my body. I'm very hygienic. I take pride in my appearance so before you start making assumptions about someone's size, make sure you get the full details. Now, if you're referring to "big" as in my ball size compared to yours, how many times do I have to take your ass to school on that? I'm not a man. I have a BIG heart. My will power is uncontested. I love how you drive this stake......it kinda turns me on. Keep playing, shall we?
WHAT THE FUCK?? You done typing?

Succubus

Site Supporter

100% more balls than you.....thats 4 sure.....but no, I was born with a vagina and it shall stay that way. ;)
Whatever you say sir.

If it makes you more comfortable knowing that you're talking to a woman that has bigger balls than you and calling her a sir so that it doesn't ruin your alter ego......then so be it. I will be "your" sir....and you can be "my" little forum bitch.

I could.....I could be anything....but I'm not a man...and no, I'm not angry. I'm pretty much tell it like it is. ;) BTW, how ARE those balls coming along? Getting bigger by the day?

So you're a tranny?

The mods would take all my toys away from me in the other forum. I like it here. You're my new toy....and boy oh boy....am I gonna play with you. Hehehehe.....

"Big" gals? Exactly how big do you think I am? Define "big". Big can be anything.....I could be bigger than you but then again you could be a midget (no offense). Are you referring to bmi? Not sure what you're getting at. Here, let me help you out. I'm taller than average (5'7") and I weigh 156lbs. I think my bmi is right on point for my height but I'm no doctor. I'm not some lazy fat ass that sits behind her computer all day munching on cheetos and drinking softdrinks (no offense to anyone that does). My profile picture is of me and I have a shit ton more to go with it! If I knew how to upload pics here, I would (believe me, I've tried). I could send you a link to the forum I am a member of and you can view all the pretty little pics you want.....and yes, I'm that confident. Does my shit stink? Sure does....just as bad as anyone else's. Am I afraid to get dirty? Fuck no. I used to help my dad build motors in older model cars and trucks. Grease monkey. I play in the mud. I like gardening. I enjoy a country lifestyle. I would eat a 1lb. porterhouse steak no problem. I love red meat but I also love my taters. I'm not a lesbian, transgender, gay, lgbtq or wtfe. If it's not swinging and hanging "naturally", I don't want it. Yes, I love dick but not to the extent that I'm some slut. I also take care of my body. I'm very hygienic. I take pride in my appearance so before you start making assumptions about someone's size, make sure you get the full details. Now, if you're referring to "big" as in my ball size compared to yours, how many times do I have to take your ass to school on that? I'm not a man. I have a BIG heart. My will power is uncontested. I love how you drive this stake......it kinda turns me on. Keep playing, shall we?
WHAT THE FUCK?? You done typing?

My apologies. Would you like me to start again???

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Whatever you say sir.

So you're a tranny?

I forgot you were lol, aint Alabama is it, or Florida?
Arkansas lol