What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lent money to some cunt who disappeared, had an envelope with all the cash put through my door, apparently she’s living back in this area now, suppose she knew I’d be after her lol, good mind to charge interest , have to work out what £200 over 3 years would be, what a cunt take me for a mug...

Go have a nice chat with them. If they don't understand than take a fucking baseball bat to their knees.

Too brutal for Maxis......hahahaha

You could tickle that motherfuckers feet and he would beg for mercy hahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
As for what Im doing.... I cleaned house today, hung out with a friend for a few, now drinking bourbon and trying to figure out what to get into.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just got done giving one of my dogs a haircut and a bath... ffs.. I'm a hairy mess and need to go jump in the shower.. Guess I'll give the other 2 a cut and a bath tomorrow..

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Lent money to some cunt who disappeared, had an envelope with all the cash put through my door, apparently she’s living back in this area now, suppose she knew I’d be after her lol, good mind to charge interest , have to work out what £200 over 3 years would be, what a cunt take me for a mug...

Go have a nice chat with them. If they don't understand than take a fucking baseball bat to their knees.

Too brutal for Maxis......hahahaha
Please explain?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
417-D47-AB-3780-44-C7-81-D4-CFED9527682-C.jpg

This^^ just reminded me I gotta pick up a bottle of Hennessy.

But this is our favorite. Doctors orders
That's good. I like Cuervo 1800 too. 100% blue agave is key.
No chance I'm drinking it straight, tho.

Damn Yankee, dont be such a pus, take a shot straight. lol

1800 is my #2 choice of tequila.
Nah. I'd puke.
I can only do shots of the sweet shit.
Yukon Jack, Jager, Goldschlager, Fireball, etc.
But you drink them slow yeah?
Not usually. Not anymore. I was a big Wild Turkey on the rocks guy 30 years ago.
I prefer mixed.

Wild Turkey!!!

That was my shit back in the day too.

I have a damn good chili recipe, that involves Wild Turkey if you ever want it. Just made it this past weekend.
What about the Southern Comfort!?

Not bad!

As far as bourbon, I like Gentleman Jack. But the best, is Buffalo Trace. Hard to find either here, cause they get bought the same day they go on the shelf. So I get Benchmark, which is 4 year old Buffalo Trace.... BT is aged 8 years and super smooth.
Blazor the connoisseur! :Cheers:
Catch you all tomoza is bloody 3:40 Saturday morning this end already! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So the time zone from here would be that you are 18 hours ahead of us/me.
Yeah...it’s a pain in the arse sometimes on forums, because most are getting up when I’m ready to get on the good oil & party up a storm & visa versa...
:LOL1:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Royal Reserve...just a 26'r but I was dying so I had to get some medicine in me asap. I'll be good for a few days after tonight.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What am I doing right now? Wasting precious time trying to talk sense to the low IQ crowd.
being the salty señorita again, huh? lol
Can't you go fire some people to make more money or something similar?

Oh hello MaximumCockSucker, aint you got some pole to be smokin'?

Don't you have a gun to fondle?

Does that turn you on? I can pose nude with it if you want :Grin3:

You sound like you need a good dicking, been a while?