What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Won my appeal against a parking ticket, dunno why they employ fucking Nigerians as traffic wardens when they don’t know the law, they think they’re so fucking important, I’m going to drive round and find the cunt today and stick this letter right up his big ugly nostrils.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Won my appeal against a parking ticket, dunno why they employ fucking Nigerians as traffic wardens when they don’t know the law, they think they’re so fucking important, I’m going to drive round and find the cunt today and stick this letter right up his big ugly nostrils.

when i was a like 12-13 and we rode bicycles around the hood the store owners would all pitch in a couple dollars to pay one of the boys to wait until the end of the ticket writers shift to ride by and swipe his pad with ALL the copies of the tickets he wrote all day on cars who would park and shop at their stores. the ticket agent got his dumb ass distracted all the time and boop! he would grab it - haha spook!.....and a kid in a hoodie would be pedalling away :)
one time the black ticket agent caught up grabbed him....in out irish/italian hood. took him into the alley beat the black right off him and he never reported it so god knows what they told him. mafia, prolly took is ID, stuffed a gun in his mouth and gave him religion right there.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's my day off. Drinking beer and having a hamburger for breakfast. Slice of onion and tomato and pepperjack cheese.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's my day off. Drinking beer and having a hamburger for breakfast. Slice of onion and tomato and pepperjack cheese.

Damn that sounds good! Im home with the flu, suppose to be Taco Tuesday but I'll be having chicken noodle soup later lol.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The flu? Already? If chicken noodle soup is all you can muster up, at least add some hot sauce or spices.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The flu? Already? If chicken noodle soup is all you can muster up, at least add some hot sauce or spices.

That sounds good too lol. Yeah it was spreading like wildfire around here. Normally I only get a cold once a year, but its the flu for sure. Yellow snot, fever, aches, hot and cold, throat, chest, nose.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

That sounds good too lol. Yeah it was spreading like wildfire around here. Normally I only get a cold once a year, but its the flu for sure. Yellow snot, fever, aches, hot and cold, throat, chest, nose.
My daughter came home sick from school yesterday and she's home sick today too.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

My daughter came home sick from school yesterday and she's home sick today too.

Aww, hope she feels better.

Im almost done with that Disenchanted show, have you seen Paradise PD? That was a pretty funny one too. Couldnt help but laugh at this one part, where these sewer people were, and they survived off of stuff people flushed. One said they found a Windows phone one time, and then another said yeah cause they suck. It was funny to me cause I still have a Windows phone and everyone tells me I need a new one lol.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Wishing the magazine would pay muh damn invoice already so I can order a new computer to replace this dinosaur. Apparently a paltry 8Gb of 1600mhz RAM just ain't gon' cut it with macOS 10.14 Mohave.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A woman in my street died yesterday, I know the little click of two faced bitches will be collecting for flowers or some shit, I didn’t like the woman, wouldn’t have given her flower while she was alive, she was a cunt and I’m sure she ain’t turned into an angle now she’s dead.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Got up at 5. Made a cup of coffee and had a shit. Drank my coffee and took the garbage out just in time for the recycling truck to take my bin full of empty beer bottles. Finishing my first beer and thinking about putting a frozen pizza in the oven for breakfast. It's been a busy first hour of the morning. It feels weird having off on a Friday.

Oh, and I remembered to put pants on before I took the garbage out. Good thing because one of my neighbors was leaving for work and she had me square in her headlights.

Last edited:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just got a text from Boss. He's sick, needs to go home and needs me to come to work. I'm drunk but told him I could be there by noon or so. FUCK. I need to put myself down for a sobering nap.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Woke up an hour ago and called into work. I could go in for a couple hours but they don't really need me. Good. I have a chicken to put in the oven.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
On the computer thinking of shit to post and just finish a Cup Of Noodles and think I will go have a smoke and take a peak over my fence to see if the lady next door is sunning herself with her top off- - - - - - - PS-I wonder why she doesn't take her bottom off?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Had a dream I had a monkey as a pet and it was going ape shit and destroying the house, woke up so glad I ain’t really got a monkey.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
waiting on Steam to reload, resynch and wahtever the fuck else it has to do for me to play skyrim.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Working on a photoshop to post when Judge Kavanaugh is confirmed today :D .. Drinking coffee and just being a lazy biatch :)

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
got called in to work because some moron didn't tell anyone else that we had a mission critical piece of equipment that needed to be built and configured before a deadline on Monday morning, and the client that the deadline is for showed up early.

Best part: the mission critical piece of equipment is a fucking scale. A Scale. We have at least 10 working scales in our place. but we need THIS scale because it also measures box dimensions....wooooo.... WE FUCKING MAKE THE BOXES WE ALREADY KNOW HOW BIG THEY ARE!!!!!!!

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Getting ready to go get my car hand wash and detailed and then go shopping for dinner and then kick back and watch a movie called "Up Grade"- - - -

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Posting and watching the Cat eat her food- - - - - -