What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Scottish women are just superior females! WW1 they marched onto the battlefields playing the bagpipes whilst the men got the name “devils in skirts” from the Germans lol! Forward to ww2 and Hitler was right! We all agree...
Yes because playing the bagpipes is really helpful during a war. :LOL1:
You’re so pampered you have no clue! These women knew they were going to die just like every soldier ordered to do so! Have you never read anything about the First World War? Those fucking beautiful Scottish women played the pipes for their men knowing they were exposed to extreme gunfire! Would your sorry ass do that?
Because bagpipe music makes you bulletproof lolol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Scottish women are just superior females! WW1 they marched onto the battlefields playing the bagpipes whilst the men got the name “devils in skirts” from the Germans lol! Forward to ww2 and Hitler was right! We all agree...
You’re so pampered you have no clue! These women knew they were going to die just like every soldier ordered to do so! Have you never read anything about the First World War? Those fucking beautiful Scottish women played the pipes for their men knowing they were exposed to extreme gunfire! Would your sorry ass do that?
Don't forget women here were still fighting for rights to even just vote at that time....... They had to live as men to work as a Dr or fight in a war ect...... No I think it's stupid for women to play bagpipes and risk death, I'm sure they could have served a more useful purpose besides being cheerleaders.
So what about the men playing pipes, what were they doing? You have to realise that Scottish women don’t feel oppressed because they never have been lol Scottish women have more say than the men haha same goes in Ireland...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Because bagpipe music makes you bulletproof lolol
Every time you’re not here I hope you died, if there’s any justice in the world you’ll die quietly

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't forget women here were still fighting for rights to even just vote at that time....... They had to live as men to work as a Dr or fight in a war ect...... No I think it's stupid for women to play bagpipes and risk death, I'm sure they could have served a more useful purpose besides being cheerleaders.
So what about the men playing pipes, what were they doing? You have to realise that Scottish women don’t feel oppressed because they never have been lol Scottish women have more say than the men haha same goes in Ireland...
Why the fuck would anyone worry about carrying around bagpipes when they should be carrying weapons?
I’m guessing the oppression of women was likely started by religion? I honestly don’t know.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why the fuck would anyone worry about carrying around bagpipes when they should be carrying weapons?
I’m guessing the oppression of women was likely started by religion? I honestly don’t know.
It was so dire and the chances of survival at a minimum it’s what the superior race does!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
it's a beautiful Saturday morning. i'm watching the 10 week old kitten i got over the weekend continue to tear my house apart.. Came home to all the napkins i had in the holder on the kitchen table on the floor half torn to shreds.:Wow3: i have my music 90's pop music on and the windows open. i hear buses and honking horns coming from the street below.

i also have my 2nd pepperoni Hot Pocket in the oven and I'm ready to surf the net.

So what ru doing right now other than just sitting there??

Resting after a weekend of banging slutty little whores, and thinking about ordering some Thai and watching John Wayne movies.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think it's bullshit, RT.. You defended him at one time, so.. I really don't think you would have done that if there was such a message.. sorry.. You won't change my mind about that.. I can tell, he's a great father that works hard to make sure that his kids have the best.. and I don't see the point in bringing this shit up here in front of people.. I mean, REALLY RT? It's fucking bullshit and I will defend him always on that issue.. It's fucking sad that you have to keep bringing that up when you get upset.. B U L L S H I T !

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This thread needs more tittay' pics. Post up your pink bits, girls! No tootsie roll nips though. That shit is gross.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it's bullshit, RT.. You defended him at one time, so.. I really don't think you would have done that if there was such a message.. sorry.. You won't change my mind about that.. I can tell, he's a great father that works hard to make sure that his kids have the best.. and I don't see the point in bringing this shit up here in front of people.. I mean, REALLY RT? It's fucking bullshit and I will defend him always on that issue.. It's fucking sad that you have to keep bringing that up when you get upset.. B U L L S H I T !
How can you tell if I’m upset? Even his putrid mom references went over my head

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pfffftttt.. I can tell you're upset, cuz the ONLY FUCKING TIME you bring up that bullshit is when YOU ARE UPSET!.. ffs..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Pfffftttt.. I can tell you're upset, cuz the ONLY FUCKING TIME you bring up that bullshit is when YOU ARE UPSET!.. ffs..
Ok, my mum died and he’s still a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, my mum died and he’s still a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!
Yeah.. And what he said was disgusting too.... Horrible... you both should be ashamed of yourselves.. being you were friends at one time... I'm done fucking up these threads this way.. It's not fair to other people here. .. DONE

Last edited: