What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Site Supporter
Had a dream I had a monkey as a pet and it was going ape shit and destroying the house, woke up so glad I ain’t really got a monkey.

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Site Supporter
waiting on Steam to reload, resynch and wahtever the fuck else it has to do for me to play skyrim.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Working on a photoshop to post when Judge Kavanaugh is confirmed today :D .. Drinking coffee and just being a lazy biatch :)

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Site Supporter
got called in to work because some moron didn't tell anyone else that we had a mission critical piece of equipment that needed to be built and configured before a deadline on Monday morning, and the client that the deadline is for showed up early.

Best part: the mission critical piece of equipment is a fucking scale. A Scale. We have at least 10 working scales in our place. but we need THIS scale because it also measures box dimensions....wooooo.... WE FUCKING MAKE THE BOXES WE ALREADY KNOW HOW BIG THEY ARE!!!!!!!

TheHaze

Dedicated Deviant
Site Supporter
Getting ready to go get my car hand wash and detailed and then go shopping for dinner and then kick back and watch a movie called "Up Grade"- - - -

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Reading news and feeling disappointed.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Site Supporter
Nothing really. Just kind of looking at stuff on the net.

TheHaze

Dedicated Deviant
Site Supporter
Posting and watching the Cat eat her food- - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Site Supporter
The neighbors over the back adopted a little westy from a shelter, my dog thought it was his right to jump over and just walk in her kitchen to see him lol, I’ve made it plain he ain’t allowed, now he’s sitting out there with his eyes fixed on her back door. She said he reminds her of the Oman ! She’s ok now she knows he’s really a gentle giant.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
What kind of dog do you have?

I'm self medicating my cold and my stress away via pot, crown roal with OJ and kitty cuddles.

That and making a list of everything I need for my vacation, I leave my place at 6:30 am and I'll be gone till late Sunday night, the 21St.

So excited yet so stressed over how much I wanted to have done by now.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Site Supporter
What kind of dog do you have?

I'm self medicating my cold and my stress away via pot, crown roal with OJ and kitty cuddles.

That and making a list of everything I need for my vacation, I leave my place at 6:30 am and I'll be gone till late Sunday night, the 21St.

So excited yet so stressed over how much I wanted to have done by now.
He’s a rottweiler.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Right now.. I'm photoshopping on Reddit.. and drinking A LOT of coffee..

Top Bottom