What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Shall I go get my PM's of you begging for Tosh's phone number, or you begging for 'back up' on other sites when you started annoying people where ever the fuck that was.... ? ahahahaha REAL TALK, no lies like you, you spinless jellyfish LOLOLOL

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2ba3ff085ebbdeffb955f8f9d4ae5118.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Goodnight, keep yo pussy tight ! LOL sorry, I shouldn't say that, I barely knoeded yoO ..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got my hair dyed and a new outfit and boots for tonight, now I’m tired and don’t feel like going , should have shopped yesterday lol.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ravens @ Titans on CBS.

Just checked the score and WOW, Jags are sucking ass today.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Shall I go get my PM's of you begging for Tosh's phone number, or you begging for 'back up' on other sites when you started annoying people where ever the fuck that was.... ? ahahahaha REAL TALK, no lies like you, you spinless jellyfish LOLOLOL
Do what you like but forgive me for not losing sleep.... Here’s me “begging” for someone’s phone number that was hinting of sending a bomb to my grandmothers house... Fucking great fun!
lidgGpX.png

You’re a fucking liar! You’ll need to help me understand your other accusation Gerry!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Years ago if you saw a parrot outside it would have escaped from someone’s house, now we have flocks of green parrots and it’s normal, wonder if the other birds call them fucking immigrants lol, noisy bastards.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Wishing explosive diarrhea on a couple motherfuckers who haven't paid up on invoices totaling about $1,750. I've got a whopping 14 cents to my name, a dying desktop computer, and this weird compulsion to eat more than once a week.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think it's bullshit, RT.. You defended him at one time, so.. I really don't think you would have done that if there was such a message.. sorry.. You won't change my mind about that.. I can tell, he's a great father that works hard to make sure that his kids have the best.. and I don't see the point in bringing this shit up here in front of people.. I mean, REALLY RT? It's fucking bullshit and I will defend him always on that issue.. It's fucking sad that you have to keep bringing that up when you get upset.. B U L L S H I T !
FmK.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm wondering why the person above me is rehashing shit that I've already proven to be false :/ .. Move on, sweet heart :) Also,,, don't patronize me with your faggot gif... I'd bite you finger right down to the bone, at spit that son of bitch out in a pile of dog shit :)

Last edited:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm learning lots about ya right now, lemme pause, click my pen and add another note to the file.
Yes, it's a very bad thing.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Scottish women are just superior females! WW1 they marched onto the battlefields playing the bagpipes whilst the men got the name “devils in skirts” from the Germans lol! Forward to ww2 and Hitler was right! We all agree...
Yes because playing the bagpipes is really helpful during a war. :LOL1:
You’re so pampered you have no clue! These women knew they were going to die just like every soldier ordered to do so! Have you never read anything about the First World War? Those fucking beautiful Scottish women played the pipes for their men knowing they were exposed to extreme gunfire! Would your sorry ass do that?
Don't forget women here were still fighting for rights to even just vote at that time....... They had to live as men to work as a Dr or fight in a war ect...... No I think it's stupid for women to play bagpipes and risk death, I'm sure they could have served a more useful purpose besides being cheerleaders.
So what about the men playing pipes, what were they doing? You have to realise that Scottish women don’t feel oppressed because they never have been lol Scottish women have more say than the men haha same goes in Ireland...
Why the fuck would anyone worry about carrying around bagpipes when they should be carrying weapons?
I’m guessing the oppression of women was likely started by religion? I honestly don’t know.
The only way they could get a thousand guys at a time in wool uniforms to rush out of trenches and advance into German machine gun fire each time they heard the whistle blow was the music to make each of them feel bold and immortal, confident there wouldn't be a bullet with their name on it. Maybe the one to their left or right, but not them, those pipes were playing just for him.
Heavy Lee Enfield rifles and the action would follow if and when they managed to advance and leap into the enemy trenches meant women on bagpipes and men do the heavy lifting.
It was either that or learn to speak German while on bended knee but they didn't wear Nikes in those days.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wishing explosive diarrhea on a couple motherfuckers who haven't paid up on invoices totaling about $1,750. I've got a whopping 14 cents to my name, a dying desktop computer, and this weird compulsion to eat more than once a week.
@Kilroy WTF? How long does it normally take these morons to pay you? Is it a magazine? Newspaper?? Online or hardcopy? Just curious.? Just bad business not to pay right away, imo :( Oh and.. I'm eating dinner -chicken.. and relaxing a little bit :D

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Smoked a Government issued spliff which wasn't that bad actually (: cooking and drinking a beer, STELLA artoiS !!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Couldn’t believe I finished the spliff I just made, so made another one but found my first one in the kitchen, so now I’ve got two and I’m happy.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
@Kilroy WTF? How long does it normally take these morons to pay you? Is it a magazine? Newspaper?? Online or hardcopy? Just curious.? Just bad business not to pay right away, imo :( Oh and.. I'm eating dinner -chicken.. and relaxing a little bit :D

There really hasn't been a "normally" as far as how long it takes, not for a while now. It's a small publisher running two magazines, each with an online news portal as well as an internationally distributed glossy print edition. Since it's all under the umbrella of a single publisher, I invoice for all the work I do across both magazines. It has come as quickly as the same day the invoice was submitted, and then again as late as the 21st of the following month (Invoices are typically submitted on the 28th).

That was one of the two invoices I was bitching about. The other one was paid yesterday morning, finally, but that one took almost a week to get paid, which is really atypical of that particular customer.

I should also point out, in fairness to the publisher, that they pay me via Paypal, totally under the table, which means I don't get taxed on it. So, y'know... there is that.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Getting stoned but I'm supposed to be showering. I love waiting until the last possible minute and then having to rush around like a crazy person bitching because I can't find anything. Why would do the smart thing and get everything together ahead of time considering this little trip to Philly has been planned since June. :Stoned: