What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I invited the d
Raven, you seem a little upset tonight
This shit has been going on for 2 fucking YEARS... came from the YNC.. and now it ends up here... I'm over it..
If you're over it why are you still responding to it?
Its this weird thing people on boards do, they take sides as they suit just to feel useful in the current moment... “oh I’m on his side” but nobody cares... You see how quickly friends become foes lmao trust nobody and you’ll be fine is what I’ve learned in almost 10 years of doing the same shit

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I invited the d
Raven, you seem a little upset tonight
This shit has been going on for 2 fucking YEARS... came from the YNC.. and now it ends up here... I'm over it..
If you're over it why are you still responding to it?
Its this weird thing people on boards do, they take sides as they suit just to feel useful in the current moment... “oh I’m on his side” but nobody cares... You see how quickly friends become foes lmao trust nobody and you’ll be fine is what I’ve learned in almost 10 years of doing the same shit
Yes, horseshit all you want but it doesn’t change the fact you’re useless

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This obnoxious cunt is soooooooooo fucking crazy

If I were her husband I would shoot myself in the face

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So, Bear, Raven, are you two working up to some kind of heated sexual encounter, or is this some real animosity?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No more reddit accounts ? Sounds to me like a death by a thousand cuts.

What's the basis for banning this Sin person? Sounds serious

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s actually been discussed to go easy on stinky finger because he might not have but h
Got it. And how does Raven factor into this equation again?
you can see loyalty sway so easily with these assholes, they can’t help it though... Stinkyfinger touched his two daughters in the bath, he said it himself and now raven has took the hump again because I’m not allowed to say it

Last edited by a moderator:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s actually been discussed to go easy on stinky finger because he might not have but h
Got it. And how does Raven factor into this equation again?
you can see loyalty sway so easily with these assholes, they can’t help it though... Stinkyfinger touched his two daughters in the bath, he said it himself and now raven has took the hump again because I’m not allowed to say it
Way to namedrop dickhead.
:Popcorn4:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMGDFAO !!!
Have some dignity ffs LOLOLOL look at you cry all over this thread holy shit ahahahahahaaaa