Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Holy fuck these little fuckers are hot..:EvilOne2:

46503879_2274884056068364_6136233717259042816_n_zpszdazixn7.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Things go a lot better when you skip the coke.

This guy comes home and finds his GF pushing a pepsi bottle in her cunt and said I thought you should use a coke bottle,it's the real thing

And she said yeah but pepsi hit's the spot !

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
im doing my cyber monday shopping and have 6 tabs open atm lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Building something..it's a secret but I was told 'they' would come ....

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looking at the blood pressure monitor chucked on the floor, it kept taking my blood pressure once on hour and getting on my nerves, must have been about 4am when I took it off and lobbed it across the room, she wants it back at 11am when I shove it up her arse.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
watching a frustrated hellfraud poop every single post i make lol
174.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Noticed something missing this Christmas, fairytale of New York, it’s normally popular in all the shops and pubs, ain’t heard it once this year, why ? Cos the word faggot offended someone, ffs wtf is wrong with people these days getting offended by every little thing, your offended, so fucking what the world don’t revolve around you grow a backbone you snivelling cunts. You all offend me lol.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
174.gif

I'm photoshopping, drinking coffee and saw this little "goody" thought I'd respond.. Since once again, this little dumb as a rock, "snowflake" is playing the sympathy game. These are from the last 2 (TWO) times I was on :) Not even counting almost ALL my downvotes have come from her :) See ya, biatch :D LMFAO! I especially love the one where I just said "hiya" yeah. that's not butthurt :facepalm:
kFoDDS9.jpg

IGrywP9.jpg

AND... I'm wondering ?
TvjJ8Un.jpg

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wake and bake, bitches!

Listen, bitch! ..You rarely make a legit post.. You feel your job here is to go around and COMMENT on everyone elses post.. So go drowned yourself, masturbator!! :) Oh yeah.. and I'm still photoshopping :)

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
174.gif

I'm photoshopping, drinking coffee and saw this little "goody" thought I'd respond.. Since once again, this little dumb as a rock, "snowflake" is playing the sympathy game. These are from the last 2 (TWO) times I was on :) Not even counting almost ALL my downvotes have come from her :) See ya, biatch :D LMFAO! I especially love the one where I just said "hiya" yeah. that's not butthurt :facepalm:
kFoDDS9.jpg

IGrywP9.jpg

AND... I'm wondering ?
TvjJ8Un.jpg

diagnosis butthurt confirmed lol
the 'victim' who abuses the reaction syst 4 blind spite cries but the neg rxn stats tell the real story - thx 4 bringing it up cause LOOK AT THE STATS HA HA HA!!

use ppl who die - u get pooped
imply a rl threat - u get pooped

if scott cant be bothered doing it i will and tbh he should too since it makes u cry like an excited gay dude ffs
ask your brother george 4 a tissue, liberace lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
atm im thinking of a joke
Q - what shits poop rxns like it has diarrhea?

A - H E L L F R A U D
tenor.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
174.gif

kFoDDS9.jpg

IGrywP9.jpg

AND... I'm wondering ?
TvjJ8Un.jpg

diagnosis butthurt confirmed lol
the 'victim' who abuses the reaction syst 4 blind spite cries but the neg rxn stats tell the real story - thx 4 bringing it up cause LOOK AT THE STATS HA HA HA!!

use ppl who die - u get pooped
imply a rl threat - u get pooped

if scott cant be bothered doing it i will and tbh he should too since it makes u cry like an excited gay dude ffs
ask your brother george 4 a tissue, liberace lol

ATM I am confirming what I said (stupid) LMFAO!!!!! and wanting this person to fill out this form :) I LOVE IT!! Crying like a bitch!!! Ahhh.. music to my ears :D Please keep it up !! I go back to WHY all of this started.. and it started simply because I stuck up for someone.. THAT IS IT!!! OMFG.. talk about 2 people who think so highly of themselves.. god for bid anyone disagrees with them.. Happens time and time again... :) Thank you for the laugh :).. STUPID!!! You need to lay off sniffin the whip Its, ffs.. You need every brain cell you have .. you're already dumber than a god damn rock.. :/ *edit* I will post anything you say I lie about... Guns. I'll take a pic... Motorcycle.. I'll take a pic.. I offered the same thing to Scott, but he didn't bite :).. If anyone's a FRAUD..it is you …. Scott lives off his mommy and you live off of your boyfriend... when you grow up.. come talk to me.. byeeeeee!!!!!
wOcdNuQ.jpg

Last edited:

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Soaking my sore body in a hot epsom bubble bath before going out for the day with friends.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
My wife now says I can watch the second half of the game.

Dinner with the in-laws and a board game.