What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About to have a soak, pyjamas and watch crap on telly, I’m not in I’m unavailable, iv had enough of bipedal hominids for now.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m pretty stoned but on Saturday night I was drunk as fuck and decided to remove the cork bark tube from my P.Murinus OBT... Embarrassment

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve got a peripheral vision test this morning so I can’t have a joint, I was just thinking I can’t think when the last time was I didn’t have a smoke in the morning.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Eating lunch and thinking of some shit to post- - - - - -

D442-AA22-E87-B-4064-A9-EA-3916254-A2-D6-A-jpeg.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I forgot someone gave me a bit of wizz and found it in a pocket, just flushed in down the bog like the good little ex junky cunt that I am.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Is wizz Heroin?
Going to bed after I finish this cigarette because I once again failed to quit. I did stop smoking in the house though at least and I’m smoking much less.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Anfetamin sulfat =wizz, but I have to remember what it did to me, so not again.
So what did it do to you ? They had my grandson on that shit and made him like a Zombie- - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Listening to my fridge freezer making weird noises, sounds like it’s going to take off, new one for the new year I think.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I haven't had coffee or tea in 11 years but do like the smell of coffee beans roasting and down to only 8 cigarettes in a 24 hour day period and soon to quit again- - - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Blazor, post: 29448, member:

Decaf!? Thats like fucking someone you would rather not be fucking and not getting to cum lol.[/QUOTE]

Like having a pistol and no bullets or like fucking a blow up doll and etc etc - - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In cork I found an old gravestone with exactly my name on it, two middle names all the same , we was laughing cos it said I died in 1852. As a lovely thoughtful gift my cousin took a pic and had it blown up and put in a frame and sent to me ( can’t get much more Irish than that ) I put it on the wall and people are saying it’s fucking hideous, I took it down last night but just put it back up cos I like it, and it’s my house so fuck off.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Just waking up bout to get ready to go to a rehab to visit an old friend then go get drunk with my cousin and tell nasty jokes.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just waking up bout to get ready to go to a rehab to visit an old friend then go get drunk with my cousin and tell nasty jokes.
Hey, man.. long time no see. I'd advise not mentioning those after visit plans, might be like rubbing it in lol.
Anyway, I just got up too and there is some Hulk marathon playing in the background and Bill Bixby just got picked up hitch hiking.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Hey, man.. long time no see. I'd advise not mentioning those after visit plans, might be like rubbing it in lol.
Anyway, I just got up too and there is some Hulk marathon playing in the background and Bill Bixby just got picked up hitch hiking.
Hey guy glad to see you're still here. No I won't mention it to him lol but he wasn't much of a drinker it was mostly drugs.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm a pretty clean person, never did coke and smoked weed less than a dozen times but snorted H on three occasions within a three day period when i was overseas because it was everywhere. After caches were found, DEA agents would come, document and burn it (supposedly). My ankle was killing me because I twisted it and I justified it that way but the scary thing is, for two months I could NOT get that warm fuzzy feeling out of my mind and wanted to do it just "one more time". It was like letting the devil's books in me, but fortunately we never came upon any H stashes within those two months as I would have swiped more, just lots of pot and I had no interest in that.
Drugs are a tough adversary so I wish your friend well.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s cold and raining so I ain’t going out tonight, think I’ll watch some spaghetti westerns in bed.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
waiting on family and friends to show up for a pre hoilday party as we aren't hosting an actual party on the 25 th ... decided not to bust ass cooking so the only homemade food is my wife's " garbage bread ( spinach n pepperoni swiss cheese ) and my patented every event cookies , great with any pot that appears .... the rest was bought at various Mom n Pop type places menu is pretty good but no time to go over it .Hope you all have a great night....
ls.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Waiting for Metro 2033 to download onto my PS4's hard drive for I am soon to be Russian survivalist with name of Sergei after an apocalypse most massive, and to go into the outside with AK and make dead many mutant creatures which will be tryink most hard to kill me! :Grin3: