What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOLing at the notifications i keep getting from stinkyfinger the kiddy fiddler who is crying 4 attention cause he is stuck in PERMANENT MELTDOWN
3rUf.gif

Yeah, the lonely cunt is down there tweaking 24/7, arms folded and full o' pout.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I wish I could do that. I won't be able to keep smoking, I 'spect.

I still smoke since a body stone doesn't give me the right psychotropics but my body feels great,High CBD strains extracted into edibles has been known to put Cancer into remission and shrink tumor growth

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
That's been said but never backed up with documentation. Got any?

Nope, just first hand stories,mostly children from the USA where DRs have pretty much gave up on,then using RSO/MCT and going into remission within months..but NVM haha documentation cant happen till weeds been legal long enough to have accurate studies preformed, then we have to get past all the government treachery,so they can't be held liable for criminalizing a plant with such medicinal qualities ..then we'd have to leak it past the greedy politicians who want big pharma to be the only source for medication..It just won't happen unless someones willing to challenge the government and get funding from silent outside sources only to have all their research scrutinized ..it's just not worth all the trouble.. believe it or not..wouldn't hurt to try..

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's been said but never backed up with documentation. Got any?

Nope, just first hand stories,mostly children from the USA where DRs have pretty much gave up on,then using RSO/MCT and going into remission within months..but NVM haha documentation cant happen till weeds been legal long enough to have accurate studies preformed, then we have to get past all the government treachery,so they can't be held liable for criminalizing a plant with such medicinal qualities ..then we'd have to leak it past the greedy politicians who want big pharma to be the only source for medication..It just won't happen unless someones willing to challenge the government and get funding from silent outside sources only to have all their research scrutinized ..it's just not worth all the trouble.. believe it or not..wouldn't hurt to try..

In our neck of the woods, research is being done, but as of this time no definitive, peer reviewed testimonial has surfaced to verify conclusively, either way. But given the testimonials, either first hand or what have you, one could entertain the thought there may be a drop of truth in there. As the man said, wouldn't hurt to try.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Posting on here, doing the washing,watching telly and making chocolate chip cookies. I’m behaving today.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am currently checking out what my latest OS download has done. Having a coffee... morning stuffs.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Lounging on the porch with a handful of seed for the robins, waiting for the Goddess to crawl out of bed.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drinking beer and tequila after work. I need to do a load of laundry to wash my undies. First, I need to put them socks and whites in the dryer that I started last night.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Getting ready to heat up some corn dogs and then go for a spin and look for someone to piss off- - - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Feeling sick, too many cookies.

I couldnt decide if I should use a thumbs up, or a laughing smiley, so I will simply say, there is never too many cookies, and I hope you feel better lol. I give it 2... less than an hour, and you will eat another :Grin3: