What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
stinky only likes a few things sweet , beer ain't one of them ....any guesses ?

ab9265224e5ec6372f6fa9e04f873459--silicone-molds-penis.jpg
right now I'm having a coffee and a piece of cornbread with cream cheese on it...weird but good

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A stunningly good "Blood Orange Ale" from Flying Dog brewery. Generously hopped but malty enough so as to be sweet, not sandy. Good beer.
A good Maryland brew. Try yourself some Troegs if you can get it.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
stinky only likes a few things sweet , beer ain't one of them ....any guesses ?

ab9265224e5ec6372f6fa9e04f873459--silicone-molds-penis.jpg
right now I'm having a coffee and a piece of cornbread with cream cheese on it...weird but good
.. I see, because I don't like sweet Beer you show your Easter chocolate

giphy.gif

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Looks like a churchkey night on the porch. Couple of hits of benadryl to lessen the bug bites, couple of bottles of Hanalei, quiet peace.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
nothing ..fried, chilling in the backyard cloaked in the night listening to the buzzing in my ear

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The Goddess finished the wine. I found 4 warm Nattys in the bed of the truck, and there's a corner of Bulleits left. Gonna be an evil night. The neighbors are oddly quiet, so they know I'm in a mood.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Giving my cat beer ..he don't like et ...fancy fucker, says the bubbles tickle his nose hahahahahaaaa

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
04:00 minus 4 zulu Where is everyone? We have batards in every time zone across the globe, and nobody's awake? I made tea!

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
04:00 minus 4 zulu Where is everyone? We have batards in every time zone across the globe, and nobody's awake? I made tea!
a plain 4 am would suffice. its not like ur launching missiles
It's always 4 am somewhere, but when it's 14:00 minus 4 Zulu it's only 4 am in...well, I'm not gonna do maps and math.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Yeah, ok, me too, but I never had the mindset of goals and expectations. I miss the da and the mum, and the one dear friend I ever had. If the Goddess goes before me, I won't be soon after... but I tend to ramble. Happy trails, sojourner.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
But I digress. I found a six pack of Hamms (from the land of sky blue waters. Yes I'm that old.) at the Food Lion. Yeah, it was and probably still is a shitty beer, but I couln't resist.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Starting this Holiday with yummies, drinking some salted caramel liqueur(like Baileys) with some chocolate milk on ice

You would like this pie I got over the weekend, Salted caramel chocolate almond pie. SO GOOD! Its a $13 pie that was on sale for $7.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Starting this Holiday with yummies, drinking some salted caramel liqueur(like Baileys) with some chocolate milk on ice

You would like this pie I got over the weekend, Salted caramel chocolate almond pie. SO GOOD! Its a $13 pie that was on sale for $7.

probably this is also one of my weaknesses

large_78a46837-dcdd-41b5-9aa2-db99c2670b14.jpeg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having a 50/50 vodka pomegranate with a squeeze of tropical lime. Time for a bowl

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Porch, of course. Playing a stupid game on the tab, drinking bad wine, and listening to the frogs' mating call.