What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
just got done scouring my car and den for a scratch off lottery ticket I bought last evening ( stoned ofcourse ) hit for
$100 and the thing disappeared ..son of a sea monkey
images

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
love how they seem to salute lol

there were millions of them up and down the beach waving the claw in the air but would all shoot down these holes when i got close
Every time I put a lighter down it disappears, must be the lighter fairy, thieving Trollope...

Try putting it in your pocket - - - - -- -

Dont you know, women dont stick things in their pockets. I have never seen a woman use their pockets lol. If anything, most their stuff gets thrown in the bottomless pit, AKA their purse lol.

I also blame jean manufacturers, as they make womens jeans pockets very tiny.

they r useful as armrests after walking around all day, like at the zoo
bottoms_3112116b.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
love how they seem to salute lol

there were millions of them up and down the beach waving the claw in the air but would all shoot down these holes when i got close
Every time I put a lighter down it disappears, must be the lighter fairy, thieving Trollope...

Try putting it in your pocket - - - - -- -

Dont you know, women dont stick things in their pockets. I have never seen a woman use their pockets lol. If anything, most their stuff gets thrown in the bottomless pit, AKA their purse lol.

I also blame jean manufacturers, as they make womens jeans pockets very tiny.

they r useful as armrests after walking around all day, like at the zoo
bottoms_3112116b.jpg

See, that guys hand is barely 2 knuckles deep, while her hand has plenty of room to go in his pocket lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Just made some more FECO and have to wait for my ice cubes to form ,now I'm kinda procrastinating edibles are next(cookies,chocolate caramels and mackintosh toffees )but would have to tackle the kitchen after an oil run and a pile of dishes still left over from the long week-end..:LOL1:

15726750_1076084795834256_4721290845988953944_n.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Finally got out of the Hidenwood Food Lion. Seven registers open, 7 schlubs per line. Half buying water and beefaroni, the other half college boys emptying the beer aisle. I hate hurricane season.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just finished rearranging the crap in the fridge for the last 20 minutes all because I couldn't find the jar of pickles ... flippin stressed !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
only on weekends ..it's easier to get the glue out as they are ... the troubles of a working guy...nothing you should concern yourself with, I mean what're the hazzards on your work site ?? Some dudes pubes in your teeth ?? bah jahahahahah :ThumbsUp2:

Last edited:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Major hazards if you must know. My dad had a runaway with the asphalt roller on a steep hill last week and crashed split his scalp open.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yikes ! if that's true I hope the jolly ole' fellas noggin heals well :Dazed: ..

How do you deal with the smell of Assphalt all day, that and Roofers ..a special breed of human being for that work . well you're still a penis hunter no fault of your Pops so good night

69828292_1134034040122818_7498178768922476544_n.jpg

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
The smell doesn't bother me so much but the heat get tougher every year. The crash banged him up pretty good but luckily no broken bones. This is his head after they stitched it.
IMG_1837.jpg

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
The smell doesn't bother me so much but the heat get tougher every year. The crash banged him up pretty good but luckily no broken bones. This is his head after they stitched it.
View attachment 1842
For a worker bee that's a story and a badge to be worn proudly. If you live to tell the tale you're a hero.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn Oliver! Hope your dad heals ok. Doing that kind of work Im sure hes a tough fucker lol. My friend been doing asphalt for 31 years, hardest worker I know.