What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The smell doesn't bother me so much but the heat get tougher every year. The crash banged him up pretty good but luckily no broken bones. This is his head after they stitched it.
View attachment 1842

Omg , Ollie keep an eye on him, head injury ain’t no joke.
He's okay now just really sore they did a CT scan on his head and said everything was fine so hopefully they are right.
Hope he recovers quickly man that’s quite an injury... ❤️

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's my day off and I'm doing 'day off things' … like absolutely fucking nothing.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I call bullshit! Cause I bet your poundin' 'em down faster than a fat kid on a seesaw :Cheers:
:Cheers: LOL! That's what I do after work. I'm trying to have a mellow morning. I AM putting a dent in that case of Lord Chesterfield Ale, though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I call bullshit! Cause I bet your poundin' 'em down faster than a fat kid on a seesaw :Cheers:
:Cheers: LOL! That's what I do after work. I'm trying to have a mellow morning. I AM putting a dent in that case of Lord Chesterfield Ale, though.

There ya go lol.

To quote Charlie Daniels, "cause I get stoned in the morning, and get drunk in the afternoon" lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hired two Nicaraguans to do some tree trimming in my yard. Had to transport them and tools. Killer price.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
feeling sorry for the plumber that has to see those old lady toes in those extra sexy hot sandals :LMAO:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I went for a walk. I decided that it would be a challenge to get dressed and go outside on my day off. Mission Accomplished. Now I'm just gonna sit here and mostly be a turd for the rest of the day.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some cunt at the door, they can fuck off by the reaction of the dog it was no one I know, either a coon or a copper.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Going to an auction later, lol my mate said she’s gong to tie my hands up, last time I bought a teddy bear from 1904....