Site Supporter
Coffee! Or more like coffweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! lol

tenor.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Eating left over's and posting away - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Recovered a 5 gallon crab boiling pot from the dumpster the other day, soon found out why it was discarded. It has 2 dozen corrosion pin holes in the bottom. I thought, OK, maybe a planter, but the strainer and ladle appeared today. So a little liquid metal and a lot of sanding, we'll have a cajun boil with the neighbors...they have the gas grill... then give it to Restore.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Recovered a 5 gallon crab boiling pot from the dumpster the other day, soon found out why it was discarded. It has 2 dozen corrosion pin holes in the bottom. I thought, OK, maybe a planter, but the strainer and ladle appeared today. So a little liquid metal and a lot of sanding, we'll have a cajun boil with the neighbors...they have the gas grill... then give it to Restore.
r u a dumpster diver?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
r u a dumpster diver?
That has such a negative connotation. I prefer "treasure hunter."

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Thinking that this young BLACK man has more class and compassion then ANY of you foul white whining complaining cunts

skynews-guyger-hug_4793929.jpg

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Thinking that this young BLACK man has more class and compassion then ANY of you foul white whining complaining cunts

Thinking that she's guilty as fuck, shady as fuck, that there's lots more to the story that didn't come out in trial, and she got off really light.
Also thinking the thin blue line (thankfully) is thinner....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Thinking that she's guilty as fuck, shady as fuck, that there's lots more to the story that didn't come out in trial, and she got off really light.
Also thinking the thin blue line (thankfully) is thinner....

This should be under the Politically Incorrect and would not surprise me if they are in it together - - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got a call from the water company saying I owe money, didn’t get it as all my bills come directly from one of my accounts, so I waited to talk and she wanted my address for security, she then said I wasn’t who I said I was cos I gave the wrong address lol, I hung up and called back and I don’t owe them anything ! Ffs lmfao.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
SDrunk as fuck, just rilled burgers, fuyc you lll, good night, peace! lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was on amazon looking for a quiet fish tank pump, ended up buying 5 jazzy plant pots. I should go to the pet shop cos that always happens on amazon.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its always interesting when one goes back and reads what one posts from the night before under the heavy influence of alcohol lol. I could barely type last night.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fucking filthy old slag with a baboon all over it...
Do you know the context of the photo?
.... of course not, old bats just complain, it's wut they do ..

Run along and jump on your cheap old pop pop bike and go fuck your old bat mummy, before the old bat bitch starts complaining.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
making edibles

so far I have 71 oatmeal cookies and about 35 chocolate caramels

planning on making at least 200 more cookies 100+ toffees ,some keif brownies ,some syrup and maybe try to make gummies for the first time

My birthday is in a couple weeks, should I PM you my address? :Grin3:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
making edibles

planning on making at least 200 more cookies 100+ toffees ,some keif brownies ,some syrup and maybe try to make gummies for the first time

Pay the shipping and I'll get you lifted for Birthday/Halloween:IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::SmokeBreak1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
making edibles

Pay the shipping and I'll get you lifted for Birthday/Halloween:IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::SmokeBreak1:

Ooooo!!! I wonder how much international shipping is lol. I'll check on that lol.