What should happen to women who knowingly commit paternity fraud?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This case is horrific. This woman knowingly set up an innocent man because she was angry that he treated her like a one night stand and then dumped her. So she created a 20 year long fraud using DNA from her real boyfriend (whom she cheated on), claimed it was the other guy's DNA fraudulently using friends at her work, got the guy wrongly named the father, and then jailed because he was homeless and dead broke and so couldn't pay child support. He was jailed for five years and the lying grifting woman knew he was not the father the whole time.

So what should legally happen to women who knowingly lie and ruin a man's life.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is there rarely if ever legal consequences for women who knowingly lie, commit fraud, and try to ruin a man's life?

No One

Factory Bastard
Why is there rarely if ever legal consequences for women who knowingly lie, commit fraud, and try to ruin a man's life?
Women are treated like children, not responsible for their actions. Sometimes they cry.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldnt say it happens frequentlY. Seems like more effort than it’s worth.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It seems a grave injustice and I would like to see figures and stats about how common paternity fraud really is. Also, it seems like mandatory independent court ordered DNA testing could solve a lot of this. Lastly, laws need to be more fair for both sides so vindictive, money seeking women cannot pull this shit. There needs to be strong legal punishments for those who do attempt this type of fraud.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What should happen to men who treat women like one night stands?

Hahahahaha

Nothing. It was a mutual choice to hook up, was it not? Don't you believe either party can end a relationship at any time for any reason they wish?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor kid, imagine your own mother lied to you all your life, suddenly your not who you thought you was. Using your own child to beat someone with, that’s just a cunt.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldnt say it happens frequentlY. Seems like more effort than it’s worth.

Paternity fraud seems to be extremely common. Almost 1/3rd of all children.

"Paternity fraud is very common in the United States and around the world. According to the American Association of Blood Banks, a research report was submitted by accredited parentage laboratories. The results showed three out of every ten men tested were found not to be the biological father."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There is a lot of whoring, lying, and fraud going on.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Paternity fraud seems to be extremely common. Almost 1/3rd of all children.

"Paternity fraud is very common in the United States and around the world. According to the American Association of Blood Banks, a research report was submitted by accredited parentage laboratories. The results showed three out of every ten men tested were found not to be the biological father."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There is a lot of whoring, lying, and fraud going on.
Remember you are talking to an idiot who lusts after dudes with tots like they fine hotties

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
All women lie,men too - - - - - -

Make the woman get a job and pay back all the child support -
One year doing pubic service -

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Here we go with the shift the burden sexist ass white men do whatever the fuck they want CRAP.

Wrap it up, boys…. then you won’t be victimized by women forced to keep your mediocre sperm as a pet.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Nothing. It was a mutual choice to hook up, was it not? Don't you believe either party can end a relationship at any time for any reason they wish?

Yes, of course but if a man/woman is looking for a relationship then why add fuel to the fire by sleeping with the person if all they're in it for is sex? In other words, people that only want sex need to stear clear of people that are actually looking for relationships because some people tend to get emotionally attached during intercourse. You see my point, right? I think all of this should be established initially though.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see your point. I also think reading to much into a drunken hook up is not only wrong but unhealthy. That woman carrying a 20 year long grudge, lying, and committing fraud should be completely out of the question and should be punishable by law

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here we go with the shift the burden sexist ass white men do whatever the fuck they want CRAP.

Wrap it up, boys…. then you won’t be victimized by women forced to keep your mediocre sperm as a pet.

Are you trying to justify a woman knowingly committing fraud and perjuring herself? The man was wrongfully imprisoned for five years.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This case is horrific. This woman knowingly set up an innocent man because she was angry that he treated her like a one night stand and then dumped her. So she created a 20 year long fraud using DNA from her real boyfriend (whom she cheated on), claimed it was the other guy's DNA fraudulently using friends at her work, got the guy wrongly named the father, and then jailed because he was homeless and dead broke and so couldn't pay child support. He was jailed for five years and the lying grifting woman knew he was not the father the whole time.

So what should legally happen to women who knowingly lie and ruin a man's life.

Jail time without a doubt. My first wife was a sperm stealer. And although her vagina was great, her head sucked! In fact it sucked the entire neighbourhood off!

Succubus

Site Supporter
Jail time without a doubt. My first wife was a sperm stealer. And although her vagina was great, her head sucked! In fact it sucked the entire neighbourhood off!

If that's the case, wouldn't she be doing all the men a favor by swallowing their unborn? You can't get pregnant in your mouth, lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yes, of course but if a man/woman is looking for a relationship then why add fuel to the fire by sleeping with the person if all they're in it for is sex? In other words, people that only want sex need to stear clear of people that are actually looking for relationships because some people tend to get emotionally attached during intercourse. You see my point, right? I think all of this should be established initially though.
While I do see what ur saying I’m sure you will agree there are horror stories out there where this type of fraud happens where there is no dating deception

Succubus

Site Supporter
While I do see what ur saying I’m sure you will agree there are horror stories out there where this type of fraud happens where there is no dating deception

Of course I do agree. I don't disagree with OP. I was half ass joking when I posted my question in response to him.....but I think my point is valid, as well. Lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are you trying to justify a woman knowingly committing fraud and perjuring herself? The man was wrongfully imprisoned for five years.
She don’t know what the fuck she saying. The booze is driving

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I know a guy whose wife cheated constantly, and bore the hubby 3 kids. Only the oldest was his.

The legal system refused to do anything towards the mother and she got to keep every cent he ever paid....while he was still obligated to pay for the ones under 18 years old.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What should happen to midget men like Seamajor who rape kids?

They should be hung from a tree. That’s what

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I mean there is a lot of nuances here. Anytime there is a relationship between two people it's all murky.

He should be able to sue her.

But this is a lesson really as to why marriage and family is the foundation of a healthy and free society.

People need to be way more careful and discriminating as to who they are mashing privates and creating children with.

We cant do anything to her without setting precedents that are dangerous to our constitutional liberties really .....this has to be duked out between the two of them.

Fraud though should be criminally charged because she used the state to punish a man knowingly. So that should be a criminal charge and a civil lawsuit.

But people need to stop treating sex like a handshake. And yes I say that with full awareness I've been part of the problem....I get it. But we have to be honest. This whole sexual liberation bullshit has been nothing but toxic.