What should we get for lunch today?

What should we do for lunch today? I am in the mood for something different.

• Try out the new Ujghur restaurant.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Georgian cuisine is always good.

• Indian is good even if you are kind of bored with it.

• Total voters

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am in the mood for something a bit exotic or at least out of the ordinary. What is your vote.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m snacking on white corn tortilla strips and salsa dip. Can’t go wrong with this…not ever!

images

images

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are going here for a late lunch when the youngest finishes elementary school today. It looks both good and unusual.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can report it was good though surprisingly expensive for what should have been cheap cuts of meat.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m gonna go to Coco Loco for lunch this afternoon. Second favorite beach bar.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What did you eat?

The beef head soup, fried grasshoppers (one taco), lamb head flautas, some regular assorted tacos, a quesodilla with chicken for the youngest, two orchatas, and two michaladas. All shared among the family (my wife and I got the michaladas, of course). It was kind of expensive for what should have been cheap cuts but I guess they are banking on the novelty factor.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The beef head soup, fried grasshoppers (one taco), lamb head flautas, some regular assorted tacos, a quesodilla with chicken for the youngest, two orchatas, and two michaladas. All shared among the family (my wife and I got the michaladas, of course). It was kind of expensive for what should have been cheap cuts but I guess they are banking on the novelty factor.

*Horchata

*MichElada