What to the putinist is the 4th of July?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
In 1852 Fredrick Douglas asked
. What to the Slave is the Fourth of July?

In 2021 we ask
.What to the putinist is the 4th of July?

What is it to people who hate democracy so that they stormed the Capitol Building on January 6 with murderous intent?
..They too, of course, are slaves, but slaves of propaganda and mind control at the hands of one(s) like Orwell warned of.

. So (to rephrase) - What is the 4th of July to the trumptard?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

In 2021 we ask

What is it to people who hate democracy so that they stormed the Capitol Building on January 6 with murderous intent?
..They too, of course, are slaves, but slaves of propaganda and mind control at the hands of one(s) like Orwell warned of.

I was reading earlier that to some of them Laissez-Faire Capitalism includes government regulation, something I'd never ever heard before.....even at economics school.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

In 2021 we ask

I was reading earlier that to some of them Laissez-Faire Capitalism includes government regulation, something I'd never ever heard before.....even at economics school.
I'm pretty sure that the phrase was unknown to the idjit until a recent post of yours.
.. Now...
like the term Orwellian (which they also don't understand)
..they will set out to make it their own. Remake it entirely in their own image.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

In 2021 we ask

I'm pretty sure that the phrase was unknown to the idjit until a recent post of yours.
.. Now...
..they will set out to make it their own. Remake it entirely in their own image.
When you write, you're right.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

In 2021 we ask

.. Now...
Write is Might

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

In 2021 we ask

.. Now...
Write is Might
The Pen Is Mightier Than The 'Roids

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

In 2021 we ask

.. Now...
Write is Might
The poot is mightier than the nose.

...maybe (I don't know - what do you think? That one wasn't that good really)

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

In 2021 we ask

.. Now...
Write is Might

You miss 110% of the shots you don't take. I know you got this in you, I know it!

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

In 2021 we ask

.. Now...
Write is Might

You miss 110% of the shots you don't take. I know you got this in you, I know it!
Sniffer!

The poot is mightier than the sniffer. !

No....?

....maybe?

snout....schnoz..?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

In 2021 we ask

.. Now...
Write is Might

Sniffer!

The poot is mightier than the sniffer. !

No....?

....maybe?
Sorry, I was just admiring Putins deep dark tan, the kind of tan you can only get when you are a manly man, doing shit only manly men without shirts do!
YYPJ47C6AJF3NDQYYP4KKBFM5U.jpg

His tan makes him seem taller.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

In 2021 we ask

I have no idea why you think a free market means totally nullifying laws we have in place to protect our Constitutional and human rights.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard, and absolutely no other free market capitalist thinks this.

Our governments ONE job is to protect and preserve our rights.

But just like everyone NOT left, you have all these idiotic, completely false beliefs about everyone who disagrees with you. So I guess I shouldnt be surprised on this.

The sad thing is, instead of learning about it and talking to people.....you know, using that "open mind" you guys think you have? You'll just continue to believe bullshit propaganda about people rather than hearing other people out.

Just like your shitty meme that claimed people were mad about "Confederate monuments" being taken down and being against "history being taught". I didnt know Fredrick Douglass was a confederate monument.

Unlike you guys I was mad that a statue of American heros were trashed.

You guys are just liars. You lie about people. Lie about events. Lie about positions. It's the only way you can boost your shitty stances .....by lying about others.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

In 2021 we ask

This is some deep and pathological projection.

Does it take work completely ignoring every bit of reality that shows you monoparty robots are turning this country into Russia?

Btw Douglass was a hard Republican.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

In 2021 we ask

I have no idea why you think a free market means totally nullifying laws we have in place to protect our Constitutional and human rights.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard, and absolutely no other free market capitalist thinks this.

Our governments ONE job is to protect and preserve our rights.

But just like everyone NOT left, you have all these idiotic, completely false beliefs about everyone who disagrees with you. So I guess I shouldnt be surprised on this.

The sad thing is, instead of learning about it and talking to people.....you know, using that "open mind" you guys think you have? You'll just continue to believe bullshit propaganda about people rather than hearing other people out.

Just like your shitty meme that claimed people were mad about "Confederate monuments" being taken down and being against "history being taught". I didnt know Fredrick Douglass was a confederate monument.

Unlike you guys I was mad that a statue of American heros were trashed.

You guys are just liars. You lie about people. Lie about events. Lie about positions. It's the only way you can boost your shitty stances .....by lying about others.
Please would you stop, read a book all by yourself sometime.

Start here...

95932.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In 2021 we ask

Wow, that sure was a failure, right? Stormed the capitol to overthrow the government and kill all the politicians without any firearms and one of em even died! LOLZ! PWN3D! Nice try, douche!