What Will Happen in the US if the Democrats take control of the Senate?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...on one hand, it'd be a huge victory for them.

They could get things passed.

A true Biden Agenda could take root.

But on the other hand, with the USA being so divided these days, would it also exacerbate the existing divisions between left & Right?

Would it make the US less or more governable than it is?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
It would guarantee the return of TRUMP in 2024. I hope it happens. Republicans do not deserve to win after their disloyalty.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It would guarantee the return of TRUMP in 2024. I hope it happens. Republicans do not deserve to win after their disloyalty.

On the other hand, a full fledged Trump candidacy might also split the Republican Party in 2024, ensuring another Democratic election victory then. But it might also be an unstable mandate with a much more divided electorate.

Hard to say. 4 years is a ways away.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send hamberders
Site Supporter ☠️

On the other hand, a full fledged Trump candidacy might also split the Republican Party in 2024, ensuring another Democratic election victory then. But it might also be an unstable mandate with a much more divided electorate.

Hard to say. 4 years is a ways away.
Not sure if prisoners in federal lock up are eligible to run, but I'm not a legal beagle like y'all think you are.