What words in the English language

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
should we stop using because they got wore out in some obscure forum?

I ask because Brainfail called me a fuckwit for using the 700-year-old English word 'vitriol.' He objected because it was a thing in some unknown forum he participated in. So I should give up a perfectly good, nicely descriptive, age-old word because it bugs him now, thanks to some forum fuckbuckles that I don't know. Makes sense.

Any of youse got other good words you want to ban because of overuse on a forum? Please, post them!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Racist, Bigoted, Homophobic, Transphobic, anti-Semitic..... basically every buzzword in existence which you lefties have coined, politicised and annoyed the living fuck out of everyone with over the years.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Vitriol wasn't in my vocabulary until Lotus used it. I didn't even know what it meant. Lol

That's what you get on your dick if you don't wash it - - - - - -
Females get something else that looks like blue cheese dressing and when the two mix together forms flesh eating aids - - - - -

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Vitriol wasn't in my vocabulary until Lotus used it. I didn't even know what it meant. Lol

That's what you get on your dick if you don't wash it - - - - - -
Females get something else that looks like blue cheese dressing and when the two mix together forms flesh eating aids - - - - -

Blue waffle vagina......sounds like something Flynn likes to spread to every Tom, Dick and Harry in the trailer park she lives in. Bitch is savage. Although, I don't see how all the men can get past her stench. Rotten eggs/catfish that's been sitting out in the sun for 3 months. I can only imagine. Ugh....I hate Q for being the cause of my puke emoji being taken away from me.....that bastard!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s a word mostly used by chicks that want to sound superior to others. It was popular on forums 15 years ago in quick retort when someone would vent with some venom. These days it just makes anyone using the word sound like a total twat.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I ask because Brainfail called me a fuckwit for using the 700-year-old English word 'vitriol.' He objected because it was a thing in some unknown forum he participated in. So I should give up a perfectly good, nicely descriptive, age-old word because it bugs him now, thanks to some forum fuckbuckles that I don't know. Makes sense.

Any of youse got other good words you want to ban because of overuse on a forum? Please, post them!
Get yourself on the Player’s Circle wuss, so I can choose a blown-out anus avatar spitting out some vitriol.

images

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think lotus cries herself to sleep believing mad up things. It is, no doubt, a lonely existence.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Racist, Bigoted, Homophobic, Transphobic, anti-Semitic..... basically every buzzword in existence which you lefties have coined, politicised and annoyed the living fuck out of everyone with over the years.

Take the politics to the political board and stop deying the (obviously dubious) TOS, you bigoted, racist trouble maker.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think lotus cries herself to sleep believing mad up things. It is, no doubt, a lonely existence.

OR, you could read the thread in which Brainfail calls me a fuckbuckle for using the word 'vitriol' because, well, waaaaaah, the word was introduced to him and then overused on some random ass forum 15 years ago. :Whiner2:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're being vitriolic.

Words I would like to see removed ;
"Y'all" = too lazy to say "everyone here"?
"snuck"= it's sneak, sneaked, or sneaking. Again, damned lazyness.
"Irregardless" = what?

-"But y'all's part of my cultural identity." What culture is that, the inability to say multi-syllabic words?

This being a can a worms best left unopened.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Take the politics to the political board and stop deying the (obviously dubious) TOS, you bigoted, racist trouble maker.

You asked what words should be banished to the history books and I answered. Suck it up, snowflake.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're being vitriolic.

Words I would like to see removed ;
"Y'all" = too lazy to say "everyone here"?
"snuck"= it's sneak, sneaked, or sneaking. Again, damned lazyness.
"Irregardless" = what?

-"But y'all's part of my cultural identity." What culture is that, the inability to say multi-syllabic words?

This being a can a worms best left unopened.

"A can a"???? Shame!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You asked what words should be banished to the history books and I answered. Suck it up, snowflake.

Thanks for your vitriolic response, you bigoted, racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic closet case.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I think one of the Drama Queens from one of the Drama Queen boards,
one of the other ones I should say,
.is named Vitriol.

Maybe Brainfail is afraid of that poster.
.He's afraid of almost everything else - so sure, that's it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Thanks for your vitriolic response, you bigoted, racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic closet case.

Someone who wasn't familiar with you could be forgiven for believing that you aren't real and are in fact just a parody of a stereotypical loony leftist SJW with an aversion to soap and fresh water.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Every spelling of "empiricle".

Bitch. You can't spell that word, nor can you fucking spell, "biracial."

And we're all supposed to believe you're fucking "smart?" God. You really are in denial.

Someone who wasn't familiar with you could be forgiven for believing that you aren't real and are in fact just a parody of a stereotypical loony leftist SJW with an aversion to soap and fresh water.

Brilliant logic, because it certainly makes perfect sense that those who hate racism also hate soap and water.

You are wasting your talent here. You shiould become a world leader of some kind.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think one of the Drama Queens from one of the Drama Queen boards,
one of the other ones I should say,
.is named Vitriol.

Maybe Brainfail is afraid of that poster.
.He's afraid of almost everything else - so sure, that's it.

Vitriol is awesome.

Do you dislike him because he doesnt think people who disagree with his politics should be sent to the gallows? Is it because he doesnt wanna do the reich thing?

Is he a putanist too?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So now Dovey has to answer a post days later that wasn't even directed at her. Right after me.

JeSuS. This bitch is soooo fucking transparent.

This is Dovey's moronic fucking way to try and be a fucking nuisance.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Every spelling of "empiricle".

Bitch. You can't spell that word, nor can you fucking spell, "biracial."

And we're all supposed to believe you're fucking "smart?" God. You really are in denial.

Brilliant logic, because it certainly makes perfect sense that those who hate racism also hate soap and water.

You are wasting your talent here. You shiould become a world leader of some kind.

So you worthless hippies have started bathing and shaving your armpits?