What's for dinner thread: Meltdown Edition

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm likely to cook up a rather large rump steak and grill it alongside some bacon, eggs, mushrooms, zucchini, and onions.

Admin however will be having cock.

Discuss.....

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm likely to cook up a rather large rump steak and grill it alongside some bacon, eggs, mushrooms, zucchini, and onions.

Discuss.....
Are you a friend or foe?

Do you obey to EmperorDiLF? Yes or no?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Discuss.....

You take enough cock DD. I sense you’re pregnant anyway

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Discuss.....
Respect me or I call you out, Frodo!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Ya I'm having one of my concoctions I use left over chili or spaghetti sauce (in this case) even a can of tomato soup no water, cook up some breakfast sausages(enough to cover the suface of a pan ) put em on to a cooking pan coat them in the sauce and over cook them on broil in the oven.. I mean wait till sauce almost solidifies (20- 30 min .. 450 w stirring ).. congeals the tomato add it over a sstarch like ppotato or rice and some corn.. Mmm

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Just put a rack of pork ribs in the oven, the pork rib eating marathon should commence around 4:30-5:00 PDT.