What's for Dinner Tonight?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Love the Disco lighting in the second picture.
It's like track lighting controlled thru Bluetooth app for colors and rhythm,stobe...etc , can even sync them to audio

Minez is set to a slow pulse with a like color pallette

MES9MVC_o.jpg

MES9M79_o.jpg
MES9M7B_o.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Using breakfast muffins I had a couple of 1/8th pound burgers, one bacon cheese the other egg n cheese with onions n sauces. Oven Chips and baked beans with chopped bacon in it completed.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's gonna be Stouffer's lasagna. The HUGE size because that's what's on sale. I can't eat all of it, so I guess I'll have leftovers for breakfast or lunch tomorrow.

Love Lazanya and yes its breakfast food.

The rule is lasagna has to be soft and garlic bread crunchy and not the other way round.

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Roasted garlic chicken, green beans, onion & sour cream mashed potatoes.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm making Mexican "albondigas" soup. Basically, Mexican meatballs, rice and veggies soup.
Sounds pretty good actually. I'm not too knowledgeable about Mexican food, but what I do know is that Old El Paso products have to be extremely sub-par compared to that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds pretty good actually. I'm not too knowledgeable about Mexican food, but what I do know is that Old El Paso products have to be extremely sub-par compared to that.

You can check out the Mexican food thread. Lot's to learn about Mexican food there. There's some guy on yt that posts cooking videos. He is actually a pretty good chef as I see his cooking skills and ingredients.