What's for Dinner Tonight?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I topped up a cheap pepperoni pizza with other bits, onion, olives, red pepper etc with a few oven chips I had left over.

I also made a hungarian style mushroom soup with thyme paprika and a chopped onion etc. Instead of cream part of the recipe I added a tin of low-fat coconut milk and half a t spoon of turmeric power. So got 3 good soup portions with the other 2 in the fridge till tomorrow.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Steak , Mashed tatos and chili style beans

1.87lb($28) steak yummy

MES1P80_o.jpeg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I forgot to eat… so I drank a beer at 8ish, which was a mistake cause now I’m hungry and it’s too late to eat.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I think I'll try the Portuguese Rotisserie and grab some pork pieces haven't been back since the they mistoke my meat comment for feet and I ended up paying full price for a bunch of hoof meat...

I'll be making another chili so this should tide me over till it's done sometime in the next couple, few days

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Chili Day..
Reducing reducing reducing , after a noble digestion I've now doubled up added some cbd ... had a couple bowls before with cbd and and my bunion and the now calf spasms seem to be in relief ... so now I'm reducing and cooking the pork and beef pieces till they crumble ...

Thinking either chili jumbo hotdogs (bread expiry) or on mash potatoes all to keep low waste levels

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
More of the same , this time it chili rice with breaded chicken strips a bit of cheese fried in the pan..

MES94VX_o.jpg

MES94VY_o.jpg

Love the Disco lighting in the second picture.

Not sure what I am having, probably burgers, beans and chips.

A pyrex measuring jug i used to mix up batter etc broke and I'm missing it. I put it in the sink and the bottom just came of, really weird.