What's for Dinner Tonight?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yesterday I started smoking a 1.5 kilo pork loin, @ 12 noon. Stuffed it with garlic and fresh rosemary, then rubbed it good, with brown sugar, and some other spices. Kept the temperature between 200 and 250. Served it @ 7. Really came out good. Sadly I was the only one there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yesterday I started smoking a 1.5 kilo pork loin, @ 12 noon. Stuffed it with garlic and fresh rosemary, then rubbed it good, with brown sugar, and some other spices. Kept the temperature between 200 and 250. Served it @ 7. Really came out good. Sadly I was the only one there.

Sounds delicious. You didn't invite any friends for dinner?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I'll be having a Prime Rib banquet burger and spicy potato wedges

MESI4JZ_o.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I picked up a salad from Panera bread.

romaine and crisp mixed greens, grape tomatoes, red onions, toasted pecan pieces, Gorgonzola and apple chips tossed in sweet white balsamic vinaigrette.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
homemade lasagna made by the sister(fuck knows whats gonna be in it. she likes to experiment on everything.)should be good though. if i end up in the hospital i will know who to kill.. think she enjoys me being a guinea pig with her food a little too much

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
OK, I know it's kinda sad but I hate waste

I really grew tired of my chili mainly after finding out the random meat chunks I bought contained bone that once cooked weren't able to be retrieved but crumbled in your mouth it a chalky mess..

2-3 weeks later it's sitting in my fridge.. pounds of it still I'm trying again by adding some tomato sauce to it and try for some pasta sauce

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Chicken wings, ribs, steak, lots of cake. A bit of everything. Nice birthday bash for the niece. Have to chill for awhile now.. tummy needs a break and a nap soon.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OK, I know it's kinda sad but I hate waste

I really grew tired of my chili mainly after finding out the random meat chunks I bought contained bone that once cooked weren't able to be retrieved but crumbled in your mouth it a chalky mess..

2-3 weeks later it's sitting in my fridge.. pounds of it still I'm trying again by adding some tomato sauce to it and try for some pasta sauce
What would you expect from the Dollar store?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought some medium sized shrimp (51-60 ct.)thinking I'd make a Shrimp Salad, but I ended up just eating them out of the meat department packaging with my fave cocktail sauce and my fingers, and there ain't a damn thing you or anyone can do about it!

Quotes. Otto: A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. ... Otto : You eat a lot of acid, Miller, back in the hippie days? Miller : I'll give you another instance: you know how everybody's into weirdness right now?...

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Got a cheap family size mince beef and onion pie, enough meat in it for 1 person, almost. Boiled potatoes and gravy.

Omnomnomnom.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
don't ask me the recipe my sister made this..
chicken breasts stuffed with brocolli and cheese.. delicious.
with some sort of korean(inspired)rice.. pretty good
8/10 tummy is very happy right now