What's really happening in Ukraine?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just buy some hair dye ya cheapskate, and stop getting a complex, everyone goes grey as they get older.

Ok jokes aside.... sorry you're having a bad time at the minute, I'm in a similar boat to be honest, but life goes on, chin up and all that old boi.

Nice bow BTW.
hope yer good bro

really do

X

xXx
Site Supporter
get a room FAGGOTS !!!

brule-what.gif

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Putin is also a horrible person. It's a big fuckin mess, is what it is. And once again, the people pay the price.
I have never liked Putin.

Aside from jailing his enemies, he also poisoned them with Plutonium.

I figgered before this war that Putin was an evil homicidal maniac. The West's mistake was to enable the Russian tyrant by allowing him to get away with egregious transgressions for way too long. It's only after he clearly goes too far that the West finally does what it should have a long time ago.

I hope Putin is overthrown then dies slowly & painfully like he put others to death.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh hush Lotus, as I said, you just don't like my views because they clash with yours and unlike you, I can argue my points and provide evidence to back up my assertions.

When you get challenged you fly into a rage and immediately resort to ad homs, because you know that your Marxist crap falls apart like soggy tissues when put under any kind of scrutiny.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh hush Lotus, as I said, you just don't like my views because they clash with yours and unlike you, I can argue my points and provide evidence to back up my assertions.

When you get challenged you fly into a rage and immediately resort to ad homs, because you know that your Marxist crap falls apart like soggy tissues when put under any kind of scrutiny.
LMAO. I suppose you honestly believe that about yourself. And about me.

Delusional, you are.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Criticise jews and like clockwork look who pops up.

You even know the trademark response they use to stifle opposition, "hateful bigot".

I know your kids are jews by birth, due to your ex wife being a jewess, but are you sure you aren't a chosenite also?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Criticise jews and like clockwork look who pops up.

You even know the trademark response they use to stifle opposition, "hateful bigot".

I know your kids are jews by birth, due to your ex wife being a jewess, but are you sure you aren't a chosenite also?

Who cares Scouse? Beyond that fact, why do you bash this place at SG, and yet you post here regularly? Shows zero class to me. By the way, my kids are non Jews. Assumptions make you look lame.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Who cares Scouse? Beyond that fact, why do you bash this place at SG, and yet you post here regularly? Shows zero class to me. By the way, my kids are non Jews. Assumptions make you look lame.

And yet you're such a rat..... so classy.