What's really happening in Ukraine?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dumbass logic on war in Urkaine.

Ukranians are Nazis.

Also, it's a Jewish war.

Contard logic.
You're such a moron. This proves that all you do is watch CNN/NBC etc...

Azov was set up and is funded by jews, they even have jews among the ranks you half-wit and if that isn't enough to convince you they aren't real nazis, they're fighting for the interests of western globalists, aka international jewry and have a jewish puppet President.

Sling it with your brainwashed garbage.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh my God, you are truly fucking hopeless.

So which part of my summary do you disagree with exactly?

Notice they literally agreed with you until you posted it.

But since YOU said it....its mental. Tulsa Gabbart, Trump, Glenn Beck.....everyone who points out this same stuff? Russian agents. Putin Puppets.

They need it soon fed from people they wont label any level of "con". Its a very delicate operation. See how "some in the Biden cabinet are neocons". They just call them all conservatives. Then the followers would finally fight the monoparty.

The best thing WE can do? Openly lie and support Biden. Then theyll oppose. We could take back the government in a landslide.

The BEST way to manage these western brats who want so badly to feel some revolutionary sense of purpose and enlightenment is to flip their script FOR them. Openly support the people they want. They will see those people as "cons" and stop supporting them. They decide on narrative only. They dont even know what a con IS.

That's how we do it. Reverse them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're such a moron. This proves that all you do is watch CNN/NBC etc...

Azov was set up and is funded by jews, they even have jews among the ranks you half-wit and if that isn't enough to convince you they aren't real nazis, they're fighting for the interests of western globalists, aka international jewry and have a jewish puppet President.

Sling it with your brainwashed garbage.

No, idiot. I don't watch any cable news. Try again. This time put your brain stem in 3rd gear.